Anyone use a SheWee?

14 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

My friend had the (or at least one of the possible) answer(s) though; you can use it to pee in a bottle. Duh 🤦‍♀️ Since it’s more flexible material than the device itself and the diameter is perfect.. that suddenly made a lot of sense 🤷‍♀️😅

I think peeing in a bottle with the device would be incredibly useful, especially if you could use it in a car, seated without too much gymnastics to get the posture correct.  Not sure if it works.

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

In addition to that; a good friend of mine told me last week that she also bought.. not a SheWee but it looked very similar. She got it for practical reasons (attending an outdoor even with little or no toilets and not many very secluded area’s either) but afterwards she said it felt pretty awesome, pissing like a guy.

We’re always super open about sex and.. well.. everything really so I asked her if she used the ‘extension tube’. I did try it out once with my SheWee but for me it has no additional value at all. I figured that maybe if I ever go hiking in Siberia or so -wearing three pairs of pants and five coats- (nooooope) it might be useful but I felt like that was not what it was intended for 😅 My friend had the (or at least one of the possible) answer(s) though; you can use it to pee in a bottle. Duh 🤦‍♀️ Since it’s more flexible material than the device itself and the diameter is perfect.. that suddenly made a lot of sense 🤷‍♀️😅

Extension tube?

• 5 months later...
On 11/13/2022 at 9:38 PM, Girllikespee said:

I cut a hole in an old pair of leggings, big enough and strategically placed so the tip of the shewee pokes out. 

I'm going to try standing and peeing in public while looking like nothing is happening. 

I hope you share how this goes!

On 11/19/2022 at 12:54 PM, La Chica Loca said:

I have tried She Wee and Go Girl, my stream is very strong and fast and it ended up overflowing and I pissed all over my pants. If I am wearing pants/leggings I use a Pee Mate, they are disposable and able to handle my stream. If I wear a dress/skirt I usually pull panties to the side and go standing.

I have heard a couple women on here say that some of these devices can't handle their flow.  Has anyone measured the flow they will handle (or won't handle)?  I think it would be helpful to prevent purchasing a device that won't work (and I am sure is non-returnable).

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Like 1