Anyone use a SheWee?

I tried one at a festival a couple of years ago. To be honest I might as well have wet myself. Maybe it wasn't positioned correctly but I ended up with pee all over my hand, jeans and underwear. It's a shame as I think they're a great idea and I'd have loved it to work.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Zoeygirl said:

I have one, don’t use it much but it’s great! 
I do prefer to stand and not use one (only if I have a skirt or loose pants on) 

it’s heaps better than the generic one that I have used

I'd appreciate any pointers on women's standing-to-pee techniques sans FUD! 🙂 I aspire to master the 'art' someday.

As far as FUDs, I've used homemade disposable ones out of thick paper like a note card. To keep it sturdy, you can run some clear packing tape down the middle on the underside.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 12:30 PM, RitaPinturas said:

I'd appreciate any pointers on women's standing-to-pee techniques sans FUD! 🙂 I aspire to master the 'art' someday.

As far as FUDs, I've used homemade disposable ones out of thick paper like a note card. To keep it sturdy, you can run some clear packing tape down the middle on the underside.

Practice in the shower with different ways of holding your lips open, it’s funny how a holding them open a little or not plus up makes a difference. It can get messy but once you know how to hold it a certain way then you’ll be sweet

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Girllikespee said:

I got incredibly desperate yesterday and wanted to have a fun pee so I got out my shewee. I stood in front of the toilet like a guy, lifted my skirt and put the shewee in place and let it go. It felt so good! I want to try outside in public next time.

I reckon there must be all sorts of fun to be had with a SheWee 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 6:18 AM, MyPee said:

I got a new SheWee, and at last I can pee standing up, fully clothed, with no leaks. (Apologies to those who prefer leaks and wet clothes!) Any other ladies here use one? 
I tried a cheap, soft version made of silicone, and I couldn’t use it clothed, or without it slipping or leaking. (Ok, fun, and funny, but not what I want!). 
This SheWee is solid, with an attachable, slightly flexible tube, which makes using it fully clothed really easy. The business end fits neatly inside the outer lips, over the peehole, and catches everything. No wiping needed. Such a freedom! No more penis envy for me!

(scroll down for videos of me using it)

8A3BBAC3-84CF-4F11-AF31-D4F55248D193.jpeg

I have exactly the same experience as you do. Also bought another slightly larger and more soft/silicon-ish version a couple of years ago and that worked to some degree, but never entirely without leakage, so I never used it outside.

I completely forgot about it since I can pee standing up wearing a skirt (either without panties or with open crotch tights and optional underwear pulled to the side :’) ) easily. I like the more ‘free’ feeling of peeing like that too. Plus it’s easier to go entirely unnoticed. Just walk away if there’s people around, pretend to be on the phone (or actually phone a pee friend :’) ) having a personal conversation, etc. 

Anyway; for whatever reason I thought of buying a new stand to pee-device not so long ago and I also bought a SheWee. Feeling reckless on laundry day I skipped shower practice and just went for it, pulled my jogging pants and panties down just enough to put the SheWee in place and to my surprise it went flawless from the first time on. I kept on using it for two or three days at home because I know it takes some time for my body to accept the ‘new situation’ (same thing happened when I was learning/perfecting standing up to pee, nothing ever went wrong, but my brain still needed some time adjust to the new option of peeing I guess 🤷‍♀️😅 Before it felt really easy/natural to open the floodgates like that..). 

I do think different devices work for different ladies though. I happen to have a.. barbie-ish layout down there. Meaning that I hardly have any inner labia (I just gently spread my outer labia a little bit). I imagine that’s one of many things that could make a big difference though. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

In addition to that; a good friend of mine told me last week that she also bought.. not a SheWee but it looked very similar. She got it for practical reasons (attending an outdoor even with little or no toilets and not many very secluded area’s either) but afterwards she said it felt pretty awesome, pissing like a guy.

We’re always super open about sex and.. well.. everything really so I asked her if she used the ‘extension tube’. I did try it out once with my SheWee but for me it has no additional value at all. I figured that maybe if I ever go hiking in Siberia or so -wearing three pairs of pants and five coats- (nooooope) it might be useful but I felt like that was not what it was intended for 😅 My friend had the (or at least one of the possible) answer(s) though; you can use it to pee in a bottle. Duh 🤦‍♀️ Since it’s more flexible material than the device itself and the diameter is perfect.. that suddenly made a lot of sense 🤷‍♀️😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
35 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

you can use it to pee in a bottle. Duh

Of course! (I have to say I was struggling to think of a reason you would want an extension tube, unless you just wanted to pretend to be more well hung. Where do you get the extension tubes? Asking for a friend 😉.) 

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

Of course! (I have to say I was struggling to think of a reason you would want an extension tube, unless you just wanted to pretend to be more well hung. Where do you get the extension tubes? Asking for a friend 😉.) 

I think that might actually one of the things that would be hard if not impossible to get :’) You can be FTM for example and get a penis of your liking (just because it feels right with your gender identity, one that is also usable for peeing and/or for having sex), or be a male submissive and get a hollow strapon to fit over your own cock and use for sex but assuming that your friend is also male.. having a bigger penis to pee… I have no idea 😜

Seriously though.. I can’t imagine that peeing with a bigger penis is more.. practical.. pleasurable… anything? 🤔 Unless maybe going for a piss mark as big as possible is your thing. But I prefer both seeing and making the more classic shaped marks 😌

Edit: sorry for going semi off-topic. But anyway; I’m perfectly happy with my not very big Sheewee :’) 

Edited by M.Vixen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1