Birthday surprise photoshoot turns wet

eyepop.gif.1c07ee2c79488896ac1f0cc5fbdf547c.gif

That was incredibly, incredibly hot! I don't even know what to say! Amazing writing, stunningly beautiful characters, I loved how Sarah set an example by wetting her jeans and then Lucy followed suit, wetting the bed she was laying on. I'm lost for words, just...amazing! I also hope the session continues.

Since I can only rate this once, I used a little trickery. I wish I could rate it this much!

1307288434_Screenshotfrom2021-03-1321-03-48.thumb.png.459cb9b6161b8b0515a83d608ca52fcf.png

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

eyepop.gif.1c07ee2c79488896ac1f0cc5fbdf547c.gif

That was incredibly, incredibly hot! I don't even know what to say! Amazing writing, stunningly beautiful characters, I loved how Sarah set an example by wetting her jeans and then Lucy followed suit, wetting the bed she was laying on. I'm lost for words, just...amazing! I also hope the session continues.

Since I can only rate this once, I used a little trickery. I wish I could rate it this much!

1307288434_Screenshotfrom2021-03-1321-03-48.thumb.png.459cb9b6161b8b0515a83d608ca52fcf.png

<Blush> You're too kind @Sophie. Thank you. I try ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think we have a winner for the 2021 Golden Stream best fiction award.   It definitely gets my vote.

I don't know what to say, except thanks! I am pleased you like it. I have a style model I shamelessly try and emulate. I think he won an award last year. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, wetwulf said:

That was fucking hot! Is there more? I hope there's more!

There may be 🙂. I am thinking about it. More difficult to illustrate what might come next, but I certainly have ideas.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Absolutely incredible - love every word of it.  Actually I don't think I can summon up any more words for it....

Thank you so much Goose. You know it means a lot to me that you like it.

• Love 1

Oh my Kupar, that was hotter than the sun! I was laid in bed reading it on my tablet and immediately after passed it to Mark. When he finished reading it he put down the tablet and surprised me, kissing me and caressing my side before slipping his hand between my legs and making me cum just like Lucy had. 

Thank you! 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Sophie said:

Oh my Kupar, that was hotter than the sun! I was laid in bed reading it on my tablet and immediately after passed it to Mark. When he finished reading it he put down the tablet and surprised me, kissing me and caressing my side before slipping his hand between my legs and making me cum just like Lucy had. 

Thank you! 

I am so glad you liked it @Sophie and thanks, both for your help, and for describing the effect it had on you and Mark! What can I say? 🙂

• Love 1
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

It's my birthday so I just have to read this magnificent story again! 

We're going out later, I hope Lucy will be there... 🤔 

I'm so pleased you enjoyed this story again  @Sophie! I *really must* get around to writing part 3 soon! Have fun tonight ❤️

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...

I agree with Sophie. As you probably know, I am a little impatient with stories and like to get to the hot parts quickly 😆 🚗 but your words really weave together the atmosphere and the emotions so well. There is so much detail and thought in your stories so I can see clearly the place these characters are. And Lucy’s many talents and perfect body. 💖

i tend to get shy and lose the power of speech if I meet anyone famous…especially if I have a crush on them. I love what she did to Lucy and it changed the whole dynamics of the situation. The problem is that once wouldn’t be enough. If that was me I would want it to happen again and again as it was so beautiful. And Mike would just have to get used to it! 😆

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, acidnudy said:

Really great story @Kupar, you should write books 😉 

Can't wait to read more!

Thanks! It's always lovely to know people read and enjoy my stories. I will try to summon up the inspiration to write another chapter for this one, or for the other stories I have left without a conclusion ... but there has been writer's block recently 😞

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thanks! It's always lovely to know people read and enjoy my stories. I will try to summon up the inspiration to write another chapter for this one, or for the other stories I have left without a conclusion ... but there has been writer's block recently 😞

I know you can do it. Just start writing and it will flow.

come on, do we have to beg? 😆 

love love love your stories. Your creativity is such a beautiful thing.

💚💚💚 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I know you can do it. Just start writing and it will flow.

come on, do we have to beg? 😆 

love love love your stories. Your creativity is such a beautiful thing.

💚💚💚 

Okay! Okay! I will write that chapter where Sarah and Lucy get nice and wet in the shower, and perhaps others join them. That's what you want, yes?

• Love 3