Should I stay or should I go.....( now ) ??

( shout out to The Clash )

So....Here I go again ( Whitesnake ) with another one of my updates of changes going on in my life. I've done a few of these and I know my silly lil life is mind numbingly boring but fret not, this may be the last one! 🤔

When I joined this group last year, I did so cos I have always loved my tinkle and chatting about it and this seemed like a fun place to do that. Everyone knows I love my pampers and that was always my thing but what alot of people here may not know ( unless you are a chat room person ) is I also have a little girl association with my pampers, and I have always kept my collection of toys, stuffies and I spent many nights chatting here with my bink in my mouth. My interest in being a "little" ( for those of you who know what that is ) was always very deep in me ( to the point that I made myself incontinent ) and it has continued to grow substantially within me. I have made some friends within the ab/dl community over this time and I am at this point going full speed ahead with my desire to live as a "little". It is the most comfortable way for me to enjoy my time on this planet. 

If anyone is interested... I don't consider myself an AB ( adult baby ) but rather I consider myself an A/T ( adult toddler ) probably all sounds the same to everyone but I don't fancy baby things. I'm not interested in drinking from a bottle, eating in a high chair, sleeping in a crib, or being pushed around in a stroller. I prefer my sippy cup, a normal chair at the table, my adorable pink lil girls bed, and I prefer to walk on my own. Oh, and while I do naturally have a cute lil voice, I'm not interested in baby talk. 

So why am I telling you all of this?? Cos I'm wondering if me transitioning to being a "little" make my tinkle fetish not enough of a reason for people to view me as still fitting in here. ( strike up The Clash music 😊 )

A couple of boundaries I would not cross here as I know it's not the nature of this forum, is I am taking my incontinence to the next ( and final ) level... but I won't post those pictures or talk about it in posts or chat. So you don't have to worry there... And I am no longer seeking any vanilla bf/gf relationships. I'm actively speaking with candidates for my Daddy.. the loving, caring provider I seek that every lil girl needs. 

I don't know if my new way of life is beyond the scope of this group.. if it is, I really enjoyed my time here and I hope I occasionally brightened the days of people who came across my blabber... and I enjoyed my time ( most of it anyway ) being part of this group. If I still fit in, great! Let me know.. but at the same time, if I don't, please say so. I was the one that changed, not the nature of this site... so I won't be offended if that is the case. In any event, thanks for reading this and I'll either continue to see you all around here, or if not, the few of you who have messaged me loving my pampers and my "little life".. can check in with me on the ab/dl forums. 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Love 3

It is always a huge pleasure to see you around the forum @MiaDarling and I absolutely respect your life choices and find them really interesting even if I don't fully understand them. I really, really hope you find what you need - whether that is in this site, another site, and / or relationships outside forums. What you choose to do is up to you, but I can say that when I see you on this site, you'll have a heartfelt, warm welcome from me. xx

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think you still fit in here. As I understand it, tinkling in your pampers is a central aspect of your "little" identity, and that is certainly within the scope of this forum. Those interested in diapers might be a small minority in this community, but they do exist, and I am sure they (and others!) would be happy if you continued to share your experiences, your pictures and your stories here. Stay wet and stay with us, @MiaDarling!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

It is always a huge pleasure to see you around the forum @MiaDarling and I absolutely respect your life choices and find them really interesting even if I don't fully understand them. I really, really hope you find what you need - whether that is in this site, another site, and / or relationships outside forums. What you choose to do is up to you, but I can say that when I see you on this site, you'll have a heartfelt, warm welcome from me. xx

Thank you Kupar! That's very sweet of you!! ❤

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I think you still fit in here. As I understand it, tinkling in your pampers is a central aspect of your "little" identity, and that is certainly within the scope of this forum. Those interested in diapers might be a small minority in this community, but they do exist, and I am sure they (and others!) would be happy if you continued to share your experiences, your pictures and your stories here. Stay wet and stay with us, @MiaDarling!

Thank you kalle!! 😘

• Like 1

Stay! (Simply red, sorry could not find a better reference)

You may be unique here, but that is not a bad thing.

You don't do anything that is outside the scope of what we do here, and we are all so educated by your experience and thorough detail.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Hey @MiaDarling,  my brain can't cope with writing and thinking of song titles so I may be breaking the chain (Fleetwood Mac)here.

Also I think I've said pretty much everything before.  We're a wide and community with some pretty wild and very diverse activities represented.  There's people who enjoy peeing only for themselves, people who only enjoy certain genders of others peeing and some who just like it all. Some who like pee indoors, outdoors, on carpets, floors, furnishings, risky places, safe places and yes - into their Pampers.

Some people passively enjoy the site, just coming in quietly browsing and others are prominent posters who fuel the site with content. As humans we're all a different kind of people and of this site even more so, there's every kinda people (Robert Palmer)

Now - only you can decide if this site is one you want to participate it, passively visit or hide away from. We're not going to make that choice for you, certainly not unless you start breaking a lot of site rules.  Tinkling is what we're about, it's why we exist.  Tinkling in pampers is a part of that.  And finally - if you're thinking your posts aren't appreciated - well simply, you get pretty much exactly the same sort of reactions as anyone else.

If you enjoy being amongst us then stay. Simples.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Stay! (Simply red, sorry could not find a better reference)

You may be unique here, but that is not a bad thing.

You don't do anything that is outside the scope of what we do here, and we are all so educated by your experience and thorough detail.

Thank you Pauly!! 😘

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hey @MiaDarling,  my brain can't cope with writing and thinking of song titles so I may be breaking the chain (Fleetwood Mac)here.

Also I think I've said pretty much everything before.  We're a wide and community with some pretty wild and very diverse activities represented.  There's people who enjoy peeing only for themselves, people who only enjoy certain genders of others peeing and some who just like it all. Some who like pee indoors, outdoors, on carpets, floors, furnishings, risky places, safe places and yes - into their Pampers.

Some people passively enjoy the site, just coming in quietly browsing and others are prominent posters who fuel the site with content. As humans we're all a different kind of people and of this site even more so, there's every kinda people (Robert Palmer)

Now - only you can decide if this site is one you want to participate it, passively visit or hide away from. We're not going to make that choice for you, certainly not unless you start breaking a lot of site rules.  Tinkling is what we're about, it's why we exist.  Tinkling in pampers is a part of that.  And finally - if you're thinking your posts aren't appreciated - well simply, you get pretty much exactly the same sort of reactions as anyone else.

If you enjoy being amongst us then stay. Simples.

I was just checking. I know my tinkling is fine with most people in this group.. but tinkling is becoming one of the least noticed aspects of my personality. I just wanted to check. Sorry if my post annoyed you. 

I have to agree with everyone who said "stay". 

Peeing (diaper wetting, if we want to be specific) is a part of your lifestyle.  As I see it, in this community, the rest of a person's lifestyle doesn't really matter; all that matters here is a person's enjoyment of pee related activities.

By the way, the pink bed & stuffed animals look cute.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

I have to agree with everyone who said "stay". 

Peeing (diaper wetting, if we want to be specific) is a part of your lifestyle.  As I see it, in this community, the rest of a person's lifestyle doesn't really matter; all that matters here is a person's enjoyment of pee related activities.

By the way, the pink bed & stuffed animals look cute.

Thanks! That wasn't supposed to be part of the post but I was telling kalle in chat that I got a early Easter present ( the pink bunny ) and I was trying to show him and that is the only way i know how to post pics. My pics don't have URL's, they are just taken with my phone. 😊

• Like 1

Hello @MiaDarling. in the words of Jackson Browne

"Oh won't you stay,  Just a little bit longer
Please please please, say you will........."

Your interests are the same as for others here.

Maybe not for everyone, we are all individuals.

You will never please or agree, with everyone, and that is the same for all of us.

You have great courage in sharing while you explore your new lifestyle.

And I think many here would like to continue reading your posts.

Love your style and fashion pampers too!

Whatever you choose, I hope it goes well  for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, WetDreamer said:

Hello @MiaDarling. in the words of Jackson Browne

Your interests are the same as for others here.

Maybe not for everyone, we are all individuals.

You will never please or agree, with everyone, and that is the same for all of us.

You have great courage in sharing while you explore your new lifestyle.

And I think many here would like to continue reading your posts.

Love your style and fashion pampers too!

Whatever you choose, I hope it goes well  for you.

Thank you!! 😊😊😘😘