Showering My Legs

4 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I have this sudden urge to want to piss letting it run down my legs into a puddle. I haven't done it in a while. I can't right now though because it will require me to spend a duration of time doing it then cleaning which will increase my risk of being caught (someone is home). I may do this tonight outside in my driveway. I CAN'T WAIT! 💦🦵🏾

I hope you will get (or have got) a chance to do it tonight! I love it when a girl pees standing and just lets it run down her legs - even more so if she is wearing a skirt with panties underneath and simply pees through them.

• Hot 2
On 3/12/2021 at 5:24 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I have this sudden urge to want to piss letting it run down my legs into a puddle. I haven't done it in a while. I can't right now though because it will require me to spend a duration of time doing it then cleaning which will increase my risk of being caught (someone is home). I may do this tonight outside in my driveway. I CAN'T WAIT! 💦🦵🏾

Why dont you just do it in the shower?

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, Pee Sensei said:

Why dont you just do it in the shower?

I DO do it in the shower, but sometimes when the feeling hits and I'm feeling a naughty turn-on about it, I like to just run naked into my garage. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

So recently, I had this same urge. I went into my garage butt naked talking on the phone with my husband,  I stood there with my thighs together letting my pee flow like a fire hydrant. It felt so good I moaned a little. Husband asked what was I doing....I said "not a damn thing" 😏 he said "oh" and kept talking. What an exhilarating feeling. 🐱💦😉

I bet you got your husband's imagination going lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1