2 minutes ago, awesomagic said:

My profile shows that I have 0 warning points and no restrictions. What are warning points and how can I earn some?

Warning points aren't something you want to collect lol. They're warnings given by staff members for breaking the site rules. The less you have the better. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Warning points aren't something you want to collect lol. They're warnings given by staff members for breaking the site rules. The less you have the better. 

I see. So acting like an insensitive asshole to someone or spamming the site. I got it. I’ve just never seen any reference to warning points except in my profile so I wasn’t sure. I had to throw the “...how can I earn some.” comment in just for laughs. Seriously, thank you for clearing that up for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's quite rare they get given out to be absolutely honest.  Occasionally people (or bots?) will sign up purely to spam the site with dubious links or similar and they get despatched very quickly, usually without the need for a warning.

In the case of genuine members we normally bend over backwards to encourage appropriate use of the site and respectful interactions rather than throw formal warnings about.  They are used as a near last resort, with continuing rule-breaking resulting worst case in the use of a ban.

• Like 1