The bus ride of desperation

A great story! I don't remember reading it before. And what a cool driver! I am intrigued as to what it was like when you next got on the bus. Presumably you were the first to be picked up. Was it Ms Karen driving again? So many questions!

• Agree 2

You and I must be the same person lol. I too was a scene-ish freshman in highschool in 2009. Wouldn't be caught dead without my chucks that's for sure. 

At least the bus driver was understanding lol. It's my understanding kids have smaller bladders so I'm sure it wasn't the first time she had had that happen to her. 

• Like 2

That sounds like severe desperation and I'm glad you made it to pee without having an embarrassing accident.  You must have been shocked to realise that Ms Karen knew that you'd been peeing when you came back to the bus but she was super nice to (a) wait for you whilst you peed to allow you to collect your book bag and (b) to be nice about your situation and put you at ease.   I suspect she was pleased that you had managed to wait and not flood her bus.  She may even have secretly enjoyed it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 9:21 AM, Bacardi said:

You and I must be the same person lol. I too was a scene-ish freshman in highschool in 2009. Wouldn't be caught dead without my chucks that's for sure. 

At least the bus driver was understanding lol. It's my understanding kids have smaller bladders so I'm sure it wasn't the first time she had had that happen to her. 

I’ll probably be a scene kid for life too haha. And I’m sure. She was probably taken back by the fact that a teenager was about to have an accident on the bus.

On 3/15/2021 at 8:42 AM, Alfresco said:

That sounds like severe desperation and I'm glad you made it to pee without having an embarrassing accident.  You must have been shocked to realise that Ms Karen knew that you'd been peeing when you came back to the bus but she was super nice to (a) wait for you whilst you peed to allow you to collect your book bag and (b) to be nice about your situation and put you at ease.   I suspect she was pleased that you had managed to wait and not flood her bus.  She may even have secretly enjoyed it.

I have no clue haha. I only rode the bus for a few more weeks before school ended. Then our routes got changed so I never saw her again. But she was an angel. Always so caring for everyone on her bus even if they were just tagging along with a friend.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...