Dog potty pads

I have lol. When I was a kid I would unload all over them whenever I had the chance. In my mind (before I was aware of my fetish) I was "teaching the dog how to pee on the mat." But really it was just as good as peeing on the floor so that's why I did it 🤣 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I have lol. When I was a kid I would unload all over them whenever I had the chance. In my mind (before I was aware of my fetish) I was "teaching the dog how to pee on the mat." But really it was just as good as peeing on the floor so that's why I did it 🤣 

That is exactly what i mean😂 can you explain it better?

Edited by CallT
12 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I've always wanted try how much pee do they absorb

5 minutes ago, sman said:

I've always wanted try how much pee do they absorb

A lot! We had a big German Shepard growing up that would soak them in one to two uses. My little bladder had nothing on his. 

5 minutes ago, CallT said:

Sorry i was unclear. I mean explain how you did it and if someone, like your parents, have seen it.

This was around the time I was into peeing in my mom's basement, so I was like 8 or so I think. Dresses became my favorite thing to wear (not anymore tho, that's for sure hehe), and so when I got a minute alone I'd go upstairs, into the dog's room, close the door, then just squat lol. The pee usually wouldn't make any noise which made it quite peaceful looking back. I would often look out the windows at the neighbors and wonder if they could see me. When I was done I'd just leave. Never got caught thank goodness because I know my mom probably would have beat my ass if she knew she was cleaning up dog and kid pee 🤣

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I use them for easy clean up since I don't have in unit laundry. As for volume it all depends on how big of a pad you get and they have vary strengths. I use them mostly to protect the chair I'm wetting myself on. Though be warned if you sit directly on it, depending on volume and output you can flood the thing. 

If you're looking at them on an online retailer site, just read the reviews, they usually give you a good idea of what you're dealing with. 

1 hour ago, Vassal said:

If you're looking at them on an online retailer site, just read the reviews, they usually give you a good idea of what you're dealing with. 

Would love to place an Amazon review for how well whichever brand of puppy pads work during a golden shower group pee-gasm-athon... and see what reactions the comment got from the doggy owners.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Would love to place an Amazon review for how well whichever brand of puppy pads work during a golden shower group pee-gasm-athon... and see what reactions the comment got from the doggy owners.

Haha! Unfortunately, that's highly unlikely to get past Amazon's review police.

Edited by Kupar
typo

I use absorbent disposable mattress protectors which are effectively the same things but slightly cheaper and bigger. I like to sit on them and let go (no2 as well 🙂 ). You have to be a bit careful as they are not immediately absorbent and  you can end up with some splashes  on the floor.

I have also used them for a group session when I was lucky enough to participate. To avoid splashes I put a number on the floor and put them in a black bin liner when full.