Naughty Pissing Thoughts: Rental Car

I've been thinking.

I've rented a few cars in my time for various tasks. In many cases (at least in the US), rental companies try to urge you to buy a damage waiver alongside the car rental in the event of any damage. This doesn't serve as insurance, but it does prevent them from charging you for any damage caused as long as you abide by the terms and conditions of the rental usage. (Those terms and conditions usually specify the usage of the vehicle, as well as who can drive it.)

I find myself wondering how much that damage waiver covers - it covers external damage (I've had to deal with this before). I believe that it would cover the interior as well. I think the issue is that one might have to prove that any damage occurred through normal use of the vehicle, and not anything outside of that "normal usage" pattern - so if the interior door handle broke off for some reason, the damage waiver might cover you, but if you decided to use every inch of the upholstery as a toilet, it might not.

Has anyone thought about taking advantage of this (or actually done it)? It might really depend on the terms and conditions, but I'm sure that families have rented cars and had messes in the interior (food and drink spills from children, etc) and so I find myself wondering if having the damage waiver on a rental basically gives you a free pass to piss in it.

I think that if I rent a car for any reason going forward, I might try this (depending on the contract). I guess the worst thing that could happen is that they might have your ID and they might list you as a liability for future rentals. Thoughts?

• Like 1

You know, I thought about this when I was in Fort Lauderdale actually. I had a rental and they said they would charge an incidental if there's too much sand to clean up, presumably from surfers and beachgoers. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to pee in the car and dust some sand over it? If the smell got aired out, it could probably fall under that "beach" incidental!

Sadly I never actually did this. I didn't have enough bad influences around me ๐Ÿ˜‰

If the pee were well placed and not too saturated, IE not using "every inch of the upholstery as a toilet" (really, that made me giggle ๐Ÿ˜†), I could maybe see it as being able to be passed off as a spilled drink or something. One puddle in the passenger seat and a few in the back on the ground yeah?ย 

Man, could you imagine being there returning the car after its been drenched in pee? Imagine the horror on the poor employees face when he opens the door and the first waft of piss hits him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I don't know why but that's just so funny to me.ย 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, rann said:

You know, I thought about this when I was in Fort Lauderdale actually. I had a rental and they said they would charge an incidental if there's too much sand to clean up, presumably from surfers and beachgoers. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to pee in the car and dust some sand over it? If the smell got aired out, it could probably fall under that "beach" incidental!

Sadly I never actually did this. I didn't have enough bad influences around me ๐Ÿ˜‰

I had a rental recently myself (I had to move and original plans didn't work out, long story) and I thought about it then, as well, but I had a lot of other stuff going on. Next time, I think I should double-check the terms and conditions. I guess it makes sense in that case that they would pass the cost on to you, but something like that would be more of an obvious cleaning fee, whereas pissing on the upholstery might actually count as damage. I don't know.

ย 

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

If the pee were well placed and not too saturated, IE not using "every inch of the upholstery as a toilet" (really, that made me giggle ๐Ÿ˜†), I could maybe see it as being able to be passed off as a spilled drink or something. One puddle in the passenger seat and a few in the back on the ground yeah?ย 

Hahaha! While a "spilled drink" makes sense, I had no intention of trying to pass it off as such - people have sensitive noses (as you have so eloquently noted, hah) and there's no way that the waft of vitamin-fueled piss scent is going to be mistaken for Tropicana by anyone. ๐Ÿคฃ

Man, could you imagine being there returning the car after its been drenched in pee? Imagine the horror on the poor employees face when he opens the door and the first waft of piss hits him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I don't know why but that's just so funny to me.ย 

8G3gpY.gif

(I can definitely imagine the reactionย - and if I did it, that would be part of the pleasure. If I knew for sure that I wouldn't have to pay for this, I'd rent a Dodge Caravan or something similar, and go on a road trip with some lovely ladies....no rest stops. ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Truthfully, given my experiences with rental cars, I figured that I'd probably do a big piss on the floorboard carpets (as many as I wanted), maybe splash the seats a bit, etc. (Although it's not nearly as convenient, maybe the trunk area as well - I'd love to open down the back seats of a car and have a lady lie in there and piss all over the trunk.) My experience has been that when you take it back, they do a cursory check of the exterior of the vehicle, looking for body damage - they will only glance at the interior if it's really abnormal. Then, they quote any damages ("do you know where the two-inch scratch on the bumper came from?"), tell you it's covered by the damage waiver, you pay, and off you go. I'm not sure, but I think this is something that I (or you, or anyone) might be able to get away with, as long as the damage waiver covers upholstery damage as well and the terms and conditions don't account for pissing in the car as "abnormal use". I mean, I'm sure there have been piss accidents in a rental car (matter of fact, a female friend of mine told me about a time she pissed in the driver's seat of a rental, she couldn't hold it) and so I'm so curious.

Edited by p1ssputz
Gif game gotta be on point.
On 3/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, p1ssputz said:

I mean, I'm sure there have been piss accidents in a rental car (matter of fact, a female friend of mine told me about a time she pissed in the driver's seat of a rental, she couldn't hold it) and so I'm so curious.

Did they charge your friend extra?

1 hour ago, MM68063 said:

Did they charge your friend extra?

Nope. Actually asked her about it. Don't know if it smelled or not. She tried to clean it, so who knows.

ย 

ME: Hey, K. Remember that time you pissed in that rental car? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Did they charge you for that? (Did they even find out?)
K: Oh my gawd I haven't thought of that in a while!!! No!!! I mean it was a pretty thorough pee (good for consistency) but I scrubbed and dried that thing sooo much. I could still see the mark but nothing was said and no charge ever appeared. But lord I was mortified. And then I squished through the darn rehearsal in a piss-saturated dress. I never told the bride lol
ME: HAHAHA
ME: omg i'm dying
ME: wait, is that a different time? is that when you pulled over on the interstate and the cop showed up?
K: Yes it's all the same time. It's also the same time I got wretched food poisoning at the rehearsal dinner because I chose the damn seafood. Worst trip ever
K: Yes 2 cops gazing down as I finished my business and just looked at them forlornly...
K: Freaking hilarious lol
ME: never trust the seafood. never.
ME: well, now i know. if i have a lady car in a rental and she needs to piss, we don't have to find a rest stop. she can just piss in the car ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
K: You'd think lesson learned but I live on the edge regarding food!!!
K: It's true. She can.

ย 

• Haha 1