Wetting on my husband's lap

I’m sure I can’t take that much credit for it - but it was an absolutely hotter than hell experience just being online. I’ll bet M didn’t need to be asked twice.

Just reading it back now has caused only one issue - sat in a store car park and may have to spend a few minutes thinking of something unattractive before I can get out of the car...

Just a huge thanks for letting PF be a part of your incredible partnership. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Thanks a lot, @Sophie and Mark, for the chat last night - and now for this incredibly hot description of what took place after you had left the chat. There is absolutely no need to apologise for having left - who could have chatted, and could have wanted to chat, in such a situation?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, Sophie said:

First of all, an apology to everyone in the chat for suddenly leaving last night. I was a little *ahem*… distracted, afterwards. A huge thank you to @gldenwetgoose, @Kupar, @kalle2020, @FlyingthedreamUK and anyone reading in the background for making the night so special.

I was feeling very naughty yesterday, after holding my pee while sat on the toilet which you can read >here< I wanted to do something else, I wanted to wet myself. My toilet visit was at 7:30pm and I popped into the chat about 11ish, really needing to pee. I was bursting! I was sat at my computer in the study with my husband, Mark and he gently pressed against my bladder which certainly didn’t help matters. Gldenwetgoose suggested I sat on his lap and I loved the idea so much I did it right away. Mark sat in my chair and I sat on his lap, he was looking over my shoulder and gently had an arm around me, it was surprisingly comfortable!

I let Mark talk to the guys for a little while and he brought up a little script I had written not too long ago, it’s basically a biased coin. Every 10 minutes it flips a coin and tells me if I can pee, or if I need to hold it. The twist is it is biased towards holding, it will choose it more than letting me pee. We came up with an agreement, if the coin said “hold” I would have to hold it until midnight which was about 20 minutes away, and to my luck, it was hold. I sat reading the chat while Mark talked to everyone, happily wriggling away and trying not to wet myself. It was really fun and since I wasn’t typing, I was able to hold myself between my legs. The chat reminded me there was 12 minutes left and to be honest, it made things worse. It’s like waiting in a queue for the ladies, the closer you get to relief, the more you want it. With a few minutes left Mark gave me back the keyboard so I could tell everyone how I was doing. I felt like I was going to burst right then.

With 60 seconds to go Gldenwetgoose started counting down. I was determined to hold it. 60 seconds… 30…. it was taking all my strength to hold back, knowing my relief was literally seconds away….20 seconds… then he went silent! I was watching my clock at the top of the screen, counting the seconds in my head, getting more and more jiggly the closer they came to midnight. Then it finally happened, it was midnight, I could pee. I asked in the chat for permission and before they could answer Mark decided for me. He kissed my cheek and I felt his arm gently but firmly squeeze me, keeping pressure against my bladder. I gasped as I started peeing, hot liquid flooding into my leggings and over his jeans. It felt phenomenal, it was like all my dreams had come true. I sighed “finally…” as I sank into him some more and closed my eyes, leaning back against him, feeling him hold me tight. It felt incredible to finally pee and doing it over his lap was just the hottest thing ever. I can’t even guess how long I went for, but it was quite a while. Everything is a bit of a blur.

When I finally stopped peeing I basked in the relief for a few minutes and caught my breath before standing up in front of him. I pulled down my soaking wet leggings to my thighs and leaned forward against the desk, looking over my shoulder at Mark to utter one thing. “Fuck me…”

Fantastic, you two must have had a great time! And thanks for sharing.....

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Colormerose said:

Omg!!! Hot hot hot!!!! Wow this is like a want.want.want with my significant other. Wow!!!

7 hours ago, Bubbajay said:

I want my first encounter to be like that have her sit on my lap and wet yourself leaning back

18 minutes ago, Chris50p said:

I would love that to happen to me.

I think it’s an experience that’s on a lot of our ‘Dear Santa…’ lists.  Alas I must have been too good a boy so far. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think it’s an experience that’s on a lot of our ‘Dear Santa…’ lists.  Alas I must have been too good a boy so far. 

Sad part is I have a partner who would and it's my silly logical I don't want to do the clean up brain that's stopping me! 🤦

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Colormerose said:

Sad part is I have a partner who would and it's my silly logical I don't want to do the clean up brain that's stopping me! 🤦

Is it possible your partner would willingly do the clean up? Might be worth asking 🙂 ... though of course you know them better than anyone.

5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Is it possible your partner would willingly do the clean up? Might be worth asking 🙂 ... though of course you know them better than anyone.

Yeah most definitely. I guess despite us both being into this, and being into this for awhile, is it silly to say it's a topic and kink that still makes me feel slightly shy?

1 minute ago, Colormerose said:

Yeah most definitely. I guess despite us both being into this, and being into this for awhile, is it silly to say it's a topic and kink that still makes me feel slightly shy?

Not at all silly! I reckon kinks are really, really complex and our attitudes to them vary day by day - sometimes we are lost in them completely. Other times we might even feel ashamed of them despite having acknowledged them. It's probably quite rare that all the stars align and we have an amazing kinky session that's erotic, satisfying, guilt-free and happy-making from start to finish. But hell, when that happens, it's just the best, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Not at all silly! I reckon kinks are really, really complex and our attitudes to them vary day by day - sometimes we are lost in them completely. Other times we might even feel ashamed of them despite having acknowledged them. It's probably quite rare that all the stars align and we have an amazing kinky session that's erotic, satisfying, guilt-free and happy-making from start to finish. But hell, when that happens, it's just the best, isn't it?

I totally agree. I guess it's one thing I never talked to him about. I'm 27 and despite that we've been open talking about it mostly. Sometimes idk why it still makes me shy talking out loud to him about let alone doing it in person. I always chicken out last minute when my brain catches up and I always feel like I disappoint him. But I feel open to talk about it to all of you since your strangers...

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

I totally agree. I guess it's one thing I never talked to him about. I'm 27 and despite that we've been open talking about it mostly. Sometimes idk why it still makes me shy talking out loud to him about let alone doing it in person. I always chicken out last minute when my brain catches up and I always feel like I disappoint him. But I feel open to talk about it to all of you since your strangers...

I can understand that totally 🙂. We're all into it here - and there are many people who find the anonymity of the site hugely comforting, and the sympathetic response to a variety of situations in real life. My wife discovered my membership of this site accidentally and was (and I love her for this, as well as for other things) totally cool about it all. Our pee play has got better since that time even though she's not hugely into it for her own sake. But everybody's circumstances are different, and taking steps to change things can be really, really hard - because reactions are difficult to anticipate, and the consequences can be serious. 

Others with more experience might pop up with practical suggestions (if you want them!) but I don't think I can say any more really - except good luck with taking things further if you want to!

To echo what's just been said @Colormerose - not silly at all.  Online here we can be brave as anything, nobody really knows us properly, our insecurities can remain hidden. The fear of being laughed at, the fear of an adverse reaction.

In your case, if I may be so bold I have three suggestions which may or may not help...

Firstly is to really enjoy the mental pictures going through your mind, even if the words and the request never make it out - what I mean is, when you're doing what adults do together let your mind play over what you'd like to do, allow it into your thoughts, play out the scenarios - even though what's actually happening may be a little vanilla in comparison. Even if the ideas never reach the light of day - but drive you wild - then there's a positive result.

If you really think he'd love the idea, but are too cautious to ask, why not 'arrange' an accidental proof of concept?  What I mean is, imagine a scenario where you've had a few drinks, you're sitting on his lap, you're both being playful and maybe he tickles you or makes you giggle....   Next thing he's got a hot wet lap. It may not have been a full bladder, perhaps not enough to make a mess of the furniture or floor, but enough for him to feel...  and take it from there.

And if you were brave enough to discuss and plan, but it's the cleanup putting you off, how about a wooden stool in the shower or back garden maybe?  Perhaps it may lose something through planning ahead - but may take a few obstacles out of the equation? 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

To echo what's just been said @Colormerose - not silly at all.  Online here we can be brave as anything, nobody really knows us properly, our insecurities can remain hidden. The fear of being laughed at, the fear of an adverse reaction.

In your case, if I may be so bold I have three suggestions which may or may not help...

Firstly is to really enjoy the mental pictures going through your mind, even if the words and the request never make it out - what I mean is, when you're doing what adults do together let your mind play over what you'd like to do, allow it into your thoughts, play out the scenarios - even though what's actually happening may be a little vanilla in comparison. Even if the ideas never reach the light of day - but drive you wild - then there's a positive result.

If you really think he'd love the idea, but are too cautious to ask, why not 'arrange' an accidental proof of concept?  What I mean is, imagine a scenario where you've had a few drinks, you're sitting on his lap, you're both being playful and maybe he tickles you or makes you giggle....   Next thing he's got a hot wet lap. It may not have been a full bladder, perhaps not enough to make a mess of the furniture or floor, but enough for him to feel...  and take it from there.

And if you were brave enough to discuss and plan, but it's the cleanup putting you off, how about a wooden stool in the shower or back garden maybe?  Perhaps it may lose something through planning ahead - but may take a few obstacles out of the equation? 

Very good suggestions. Thank you. I may have to consider some of those. 

I may have to suggest the other obstacle I struggle with is we live on property with 2 houses and the other is yes none other than my parents... So that may be another reason it keeps me any as well. But may keep an adventure in mind on a weekend my parents are away.

• Love 2