Holding on the toilet

I just love these detailed descriptions you share with us of your happy pee times @Sophie - I don't know anyone else on this site who is better able to combine tender love with tremendous naughtiness in words. Thanks so much to you and Mark for sharing your pee fun with us. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

What a wonderful story of a shared pee shenanigan, very hot and full of love and tenderness at the same time. Thanks for sharing it here, @Sophie!

13 hours ago, Sophie said:

He walked over to me and gave me a little cuddle, kissing my forehead ......... wrapping his arms around me and giving me a hug......

I can so well relate to what must have gone on in Mark's mind when he did that. I sometimes do the same to my wife when she sits on the toilet - she's just so cute then.....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This is an arousing story. With your description I can almost hear that unstoppable tinkling in the toilet. Thank you for getting me excited this morning.

I reminds me of my ex sitting on the toilet while desperate. She was not to pee for five minutes. She lasted close to four before I heard the tell tale sound of her pee hitting the water. She said I can't hold it. 

Thank you. I have tried standing in front of the toilet with my dick out while desperate. I don't think I lasted a minute.

• Like 1
  • Love 1