House Party Pissing

Another great read. It would be nice to see some more of them. What other kind of places they trash. Seeing them at a college dorm party or a wedding reception would be cool.

Edited by Darkguy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/11/2021 at 12:56 PM, expererg said:

Real nice stories. 

You seem to like the idea of girls dirtying things with their shoes (it happens twice in your stories that they get on a bed with dirty shoes on and leave marks). May I suggest you add to that, like they could wear metal stiletto heels and rip some fabric with it or make holes in it (bed sheets, seat fabric while peeing on it, voluntarily or not). They could even scratch some tapestry while laying their back against a wall (chatting with someone) and having a foot up the wall. They could even do some scratch, say they decide to pee on the bonnet of the car parked in the garage, and make some scratch with their heels while climbing up/down on it. Or denting some precious wood floor with metal heels, etc.

I like that also, seat fabric while peeing on it or while have sex.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/10/2021 at 10:12 PM, 737DK737 said:

Pissing Party Part 2

As we continued partying we noticed that there must be some problem with the toilet. The queue got longer and longer and nobody went in or out. I then noticed a group of 3 girls going up the stairs. I went after and saw them go into Study.
I heard one girl say: There are already puddles here, we can't make it worse.
After a few seconds you could hear the girls pissing, I peeked in and saw all 3 crouching on the desk. The ass hung back over the desk and pissed down on the carpet, one hit the chair with his piss flow.
While I was looking at the 3 girls, 2 men came and went straight into the room and both stood at the bookshelf. One of them even had a mug of beer in his hand, he drank it empty and dropped it.
Then both pissed on the bookshelf, both waved their piss beam over the books.
The 3 girls had finished pissing, gave each other the roll of toilet paper and wiped themselves dry. The Paper ends up on the carpet as well.
They left the paper roll on the table and walked out of the room as if everything were normal, , just misused someone else's office as a toilet.
The 2 men laughed and shook their cocks off while going out.
The light gray carpet now had a lot of light yellow spots and the smell was unequivocally: like a toilet.
More and more people came up to piss, the people also became more and more uninhibited.
Most of the men stood against the wall in the hallway and pissed against, the wallpaper was wavy in many places, the color ran down.
Most of the girls and women went to the study to piss, in front of the study others were waiting for them to go in.
None of the girls looked like they had a guilty conscience for pissing in there.
After 2 more hours of partying, no one tried to go to the toilet either, everyone went straight up.
We want to relieve ourselves again before we go.
A boy was already standing on the stairs, pissing in the corner of the stairs.
The upper floor looked completely pissed, the walls hardly have a dry spot and the carpet looked like a swamp.
When we were walking to the study, two men pissed on the wall, one of them even took a sip of his beer while he pissed and dropped the empty can.
Kimberly and Laura looked into the study, there were 2 girls in it. One crouched in the middle of the room and pissed on the carpet that couldn't soak up anything.
The other girl stood in front of the desk with her skirt pulled up, legs apart, pissing under it.
The whole room was pissed all over, the carpet was so wet everywhere that if you walked on it, the piss came out of the carpet beside your shoes.
There were used tissues everywhere, on the carpet, in the books stuffed, on the desk and also in the cracks of the heater. 
The packaging from the tissues, tampons and sanitary pads lay under the table beside the trash can. Nobody cared where their piss and garbage ended up.
A few empty cans and cups were lying around.
It was a mess, Laura took her lipstick and wrote on the wall in front of the room: Bathroom Replacement.
We had to laugh.
We still had to piss but didn't want to go into this filthy messed room.
We went to the bedroom, there were already a lot of puddles in it and tissue were lying around everywhere but it was much cleaner.
Jule saw a wallet lying on the closet, took out the money and threw it in the corner in the piss. Jule: we can take the taxi home for free.
Kimberly then asked if we all really want to flood the bed with piss.
We all agreed, I threw the blanket on the floor and we all got on the bed with our shoes on.
Then we all pissed, it was wonderful, the hissing of our pussies, the splashing and foaming from the bed.
While we were all on the bed, a girl came in and immediately apologized. But Laura said it's okay and if she has to pee too, she shouldn't restrain herself.
A little shy she pulled down her jeans and went to the stool, sat on it like on a toilet and pissed straight away.
She smiled at me and said: When the toilet is occupied, I always find something where I can sit like on a toilet, otherwise I can't piss. You're currently occupying the bed.
Me: Yes, the bed looked so invitingly dry. I grinned cheekily.
Kimberly: After us, the mattress is completely soaked with our piss.
The 4 of us were then finished and wiped ourselves dry with tissues, we threw the tissues and the empty package into the bed.
The mattress had to swallow so much piss that there was a small lake in the middle.
It also dripped out below, the mattress could then be disposed of but we had our fun and had a clean, swallowing toilet (mattress).
The girl on the hooker pissed the whole time and it ran like a waterfall behind the stool down onto the carpet and made a huge puddle there.
She didn't care where she pissed because she was writing on her smartphone.
Before we went out, Jule wrote on the wall behind the bed: Your bed smells like a toilet.
When we went out we wished her a nice evening.
The fact that the study had to be completely refurbished after the party was obviously true but didn't bother anyone and didn't stop anyone from pissing there.
The wallpaper and carpet in the hallway was also completely destroyed but that was the smallest problem after the party.
We then left the party and paid for the taxi with the stolen money.
A nice party for everyone except the house owner.

So hot ! My fav part is when the dudes pissed on the books !!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1