Question for everyone

57 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm sorry if my response is not very good and I assume it's different for everyone but for me it's like a pushing force that kind of slowly gets worse. It's like something pushing on the exit of my urethra harder and harder trying to force it's way out if that makes any sense. I may wait till I have to pee and update this thread because now I'm like questioning myself😂😂 I still hope this helped!

It's pretty the actual feeling we all got, sweetie

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

It all depends for me, most of the time, I start thinking about it's time to start thinking about going and other times it can hit me right away and I need to go a.s.a.p before it becomes an accident.

• Like 1

Sadly, owing to a back injury a few years ago, i have nerve damage in my lower abdomen, and i lost sensation in most of my bladder and bowels and my saddle region, i feel nothing when i need to pee, and when i pee.

Sorry, probably not the answer you were expecting, but a different side to the question. Be sympathetic of anyone who suffered a slipped disc, the internal damage may be severe, and i am stuck with this now for the rest of my life.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Sadly, owing to a back injury a few years ago, i have nerve damage in my lower abdomen, and i lost sensation in most of my bladder and bowels and my saddle region, i feel nothing when i need to pee, and when i pee.

Sorry, probably not the answer you were expecting, but a different side to the question. Be sympathetic of anyone who suffered a slipped disc, the internal damage may be severe, and i am stuck with this now for the rest of my life.

Iam sorry to hear this nerve damage is terrible hey? 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam sorry to hear this nerve damage is terrible hey? 

Yes, god knows if i were ever granted 3 wishes, one would be that i could revert to being healthy and fit (for once on my life) and never suffer any injuries/afflictions/diseases etc during my lifetime, and that i would live a long time and die of natural causes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Yes, god knows if i were ever granted 3 wishes, one would be that i could revert to being healthy and fit (for once on my life) and never suffer any injuries/afflictions/diseases etc during my lifetime, and that i would live a long time and die of natural causes.

Iam betting everyone of us would wish for that as well

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, speedy3471 said:

Iam betting everyone of us would wish for that as well

wouldn't take you up on that one, i suspect for most people it would be $$$, larger genitalia with massive cumshots every 5 minutes and be bulletproof or something..

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

wouldn't take you up on that one, i suspect for most people it would be $$$, larger genitalia with massive cumshots every 5 minutes and be bulletproof or something..

Hahahahahahahaha ya your probably right. You and I think the same tho

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Hi everybody. So I had a 3 part question that really fascinates me and I am curious to ask it:

1. What do you feel and where do you feel it in your body when you get the urge to go pee?

2. What does it feel like and where in your body when it starts getting really bad?

3. What helps you to put off the urge?

Edited by Chris1908

1. It starts with a dull ache in my lower abdomen, slightly to my left I wanna say. As my bladder gets fuller the ache becomes sharper. Like it turns into an actual pain.

2. If I wait too long and I reach an 8 or above it hurts so much I can't stand up properly. I'm always doubled over scurrying my ass to the bathroom and I'm sure I look stupid lol. Although, when I am this full I notice when I pee I don't feel anything for a few seconds if that makes any sense lol. Like I'm peeing with so much force it feels like I'm just sitting there while I still hear the pee hitting the water in the toilet lol. It's quite entertaining!

3. Nothing really lol. After I pass a 4 and get into the larger numbers there's nothing that takes my mind off of it. That's why I'm not really into holding or desperation, but I know a lot of people on here are so I'm always happy to share my experiences.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I start to feel it in my bladder when needing to go and starts to hurt more stomach area. Then my dick starts to hurt more I have to go too.  I had to go super bad and back hurts holding and that when try to fine a rest rooms right away.

Dull pain at first in my lower stomach, usually not progressing to real uncomfortable pains for a good couple hours. Pain just keeps building from there and then it becomes bad enough that I gotta really try to hold back from leaking. Usually after that the sweating really starts if I continue to hold, and pressure just keeps getting worse down below. Once sweating happens I'm like minutes from losing it in my pants heheh.

For me it's a gradual thing that starts with a slight stretching sensation in my lower belly.

By the time I am really needing to pee my bladder feels fully stretched, achy, and throbbing. I have a small bladder so at this point I can often feel exactly how small it is, as the walls are being pushed to their limit.

Like others in this thread, I find sitting down helps. If I stand up, I often will then have to go right away.

I find this topic fascinating as well. It seems everyone is a bit different . I love hearing a detailed description of what a person is feeling and exactly where,especially woman.

I start with a dull ache or pressure in my bladder area.  As the pressure intensifies it gradually moves into my penis especially at the tip. I feel it at my pee hole before the rest of my shaft. Eventually the pressure/ pain is so strong it feels like it is going to come out, but I can still hold on for hours. I find this odd because my sphincter is at the base of my penis, but I feel the pressure more at the tip.  I wonder if other guys notice this . That's fine though because I enjoy that sensation. 

Eventually my bladder is stretched and painfully overfull . My entire shaft throbs , with intense pressure and pain at my pee hole.  I feel it here much more than where my sphincter is Sometimes the pressure is so strong it feels like the tip of my penis will pop off.

To hold it I will squirm, pee dance , squeeze the tip of my dick with my hand , and squeeze my legs together . When i am getting desperate I must stay seated. Standing up will make holding much more difficult , even if I am not totally desperate. If I am desperate I am ok seated much longer than if I am standing. I have to be super full to start wetting while I am sitting. Once I do stand when I am at my limit I will leak very soon.

I too notice that if I am in an extreme hold and my penis really hurts, the first indication I am leaking is my briefs start to get wet. The pressure is so strong that I don't notice that pee has started leaking past my pee hole. Once I start wetting my pants and the pressure drops just slightly I feel it coming out.

A good hold is once I do lose some pee and the pressure of my bladder resting on my urethra relaxes a bit, which restricts my flow, I can actually feel my pee hole streatch a bit as all that pee rushes towards the exit.

• Like 1

At first when I start to feel like I have to pee I feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen and my clit feels like it's swollen. Then if I hold it I start to feel pain in my lower abdomen and my tongue actually tingles. If I'm trying not to pee, I usually masturbate. Doesn't matter where I am, I'll find a way to put some sort of pressure on my clit and pleasure myself. If I'm at home, I'll pleasure myself while letting out little squirts of piss and then let myself finish before actually emptying my bladder.

Edited by hornygoat24
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Good description ! Thank you.

Your tongue in your mouth actually tingles ? That is new one on me.  Although  sometimes if I noticed hy ex-wife holding her crotch  I would ask er what was wrong to hear her response. "I have to pee so bad I can taste it ". I didn't know she meant litterly ! 😊

Edited by wettingman
  • Hot 1

I first feel a bit of pressure in my bladder then after that the muscle used to hold it in starts to feel stretched/tired. If I wait a really long time, I feel a stretch in my whole pelvic area and an aching pain. I never feel anything in my penis though.

It's possible I would feel it in more places if I didn't have some nerve issues in my crotch area. It makes most things less sensitive down there, and it's been going on for so long I only have a hazy memory of how it felt to pee before that. I do recall that long ago when I used to actually pee, I used to feel the flow itself and it was kind of warm and tingly all the way out--whereas now all I feel is the relief of pressure in the bladder.