I am proud to have a pee fetish....Really!

I think the culture of fear surrounding the pee fetish has to do with the taboo of it, like, you're not supposed to find peeing sexually arousing. Admitting that you *do* find pee sexually arousing to a partner (especially someone you have strong feelings for) can be daunting and no-one wants to be labelled a creep or a pervert.

That said, if you keep it bottled up inside and don't tell your partner, it's likely that they will run a mile anyway when they find you doing something behind their back, so it's a catch-22. Much better to admit it straight up, and who knows? Maybe they'll enjoy it too!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, Zogan said:

It is my thing!

And for All You guys, who still feel a kind of shame about Your interest in pee. Don't!

If it is Your real interest, and has been for years, You should not feel any shame nor fear.

Life is precious, and it should be enjoyed. 

Relax, and enjoy Your fetish fully!

Who else can say that? Let's vote!

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Totally agree. A closed mouth don’t get fed. If you love it, voice it. The answer is always no until you ask. You might be surprised. 

I have been pretty open with my wife about it and it has led to some good experiences.

I'm not overly open to many others, but I don't particularly hide it either.   I certainly am not one to hesitate if I need to pee outside, nor do I hold back on suggesting options to others who need to pee when out with me.  It doesn't often lead to anything, but a few times it has led to someone peeing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mcdky said:

That’s easy to say if you have the opportunity. For me it’s mental torture, something I’ve been obsessed with for years but can only experience vicariously.

Sad... But what is the reason You think You do not have the opportunities? 

2 hours ago, mcdky said:

That’s easy to say if you have the opportunity. For me it’s mental torture, something I’ve been obsessed with for years but can only experience vicariously.

I'm sorry to hear that @mcdky. AT least you know you're among friends here, and far from alone in being unable to mention it.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Kupar said:

I'm sorry to hear that @mcdky. AT least you know you're among friends here, and far from alone in being unable to mention it.

He said it very well...I haven't been a part of this community for very long but it seems to be a generally good group of people. I'm glad we have places like this to share our interests with like-minded people, but I understand it's not the same as having someone to share it with in person. I think a lot of us live through others experiences with things we can't always do ourselves and there's nothing wrong with that. At least we have the freedom to express ourselves here without judgement!

• Love 1