What is your best public bathroom sighting?

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 10:24 PM, MyPee said:

I have a sort of reverse sighting: when I was younger, I was at a football match, and far away from the ladies toilet when I needed a piss. There was an old brick men's toilet near me. Inside was just one long urinal: it was stainless steel, wall to wall, 4 foot high and all the way to a drain on the floor. I had used it before; I rarely saw men going into it. So I went to use it again. I checked that there was no-one in there, and went in. I took off my knickers, pulled up my skirt and squatted over the urinal drain. Just as I started to pee, a man came in. He saw me and paused with a brief look of confusion. Then he shrugged and came in, unzipped and used the urinal at a polite distance from me. We were both politely pretending the other wasn’t there. I could see him glancing my way to have a perv, and I was doing the same to him. He finished before me, zipped up, glanced at me again and left. Nothing was said. But I guess he got a pretty good view of what I was doing.

(I just thought, my use of the word “perv” may not be universal. Just to be clear, in Australia “having a perv” means to stare at someone in a lustful or lecherous manner)

Lovely experience. Did you watch him pee as well? Caught a few glances at least?

• Like 1

On New years 2 years back i drove with friends to a city in a beloved neighbor country of Belgium. So when we were walking around i had to pee so bad but there were people everywhere as it was just a few hours before the new year. So we grabed some food first. There was a snack bar with a roof over it where you could order your food and there were rooms with tables next to it on each side. I thought they must have a place to pee. But as we entered i did see no sign. Just a door at the back of the room where casually some people went in. Boys and girls. So after a while i thought well lets see if thats where the restrooms are.

Well, this was the ONE restroom despite having no sign if it was for mens or womens. When you entered you had a sink in front of you, a urinal a few feet to the left which was broken and closed off with some tape and occasionally leaking huge amounts of water or whatever it was onto the already wet floor over there. And on the right side was a door. And there was somebody in it. You could hear it. Not just the peeing but also the use of the toilet paper when it was rolled off. So i was standing there waiting and wondering about this whole place and if it was intended to be a unisex toilet as i could swear i saw girls going in earlier i was contemplating to just pee on the floor there but somebody could have walked in anytime. Suddenly the door of the toilet 'stall', which was more of a room, opened and out came a young petite brunette, probably in her early 20s. I made way for her and we nodded at each other while i went into the room with the toilet she was in before. 

This was kind of strange but also kind of cool to just have a restroom for everybody. Where you can go pee into your urinal (if it works that is) and at the same time hear your lady peeing almost behind you. Never have i seen a restroom like this and i doubt it was intended to be like this. Maybe in the other room of the snack bar you could access the intended ladies room. I don't know., no signs anywhere. I just know a lot of people from this forum would have enjoyed this extending their stay and the amount of cash spent on drinks...talk about marketing 😂

Edited by Remi
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 3/4/2021 at 2:24 PM, MyPee said:

I have a sort of reverse sighting: when I was younger, I was at a football match, and far away from the ladies toilet when I needed a piss. There was an old brick men's toilet near me. Inside was just one long urinal: it was stainless steel, wall to wall, 4 foot high and all the way to a drain on the floor. I had used it before; I rarely saw men going into it. So I went to use it again. I checked that there was no-one in there, and went in. I took off my knickers, pulled up my skirt and squatted over the urinal drain. Just as I started to pee, a man came in. He saw me and paused with a brief look of confusion. Then he shrugged and came in, unzipped and used the urinal at a polite distance from me. We were both politely pretending the other wasn’t there. I could see him glancing my way to have a perv, and I was doing the same to him. He finished before me, zipped up, glanced at me again and left. Nothing was said. But I guess he got a pretty good view of what I was doing.

(I just thought, my use of the word “perv” may not be universal. Just to be clear, in Australia “having a perv” means to stare at someone in a lustful or lecherous manner)

As I was reading this, I was thinking "that sounds just like the men's urinal at Princess Park where I used to go to the footy as a kid", not realising you're from Australia.  I wonder if that was it?  I remember my dad taking me in there and teaching me how to pee in a urinal, so I must have been like 5 or 6.  It stank.

Edited by DrownMeQuick
5 hours ago, DrownMeQuick said:

As I was reading this, I was thinking "that sounds just like the men's urinal at Princess Park where I used to go to the footy as a kind", not realising you're from Australia.  I wonder if that was it?  I remember my dad taking me in there and teaching me how to pee in a urinal, so I must have been like 5 or 6.  It stank.

Perhaps they have similar urinals at different footy ovals. This one was at Prospect Oval, in a suburb of Adelaide. 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:24 PM, MyPee said:

Did you get a good look in?

On 4/5/2021 at 5:53 PM, Remi said:

On New years 2 years back i drove with friends to a city in a beloved neighbor country of Belgium. So when we were walking around i had to pee so bad but there were people everywhere as it was just a few hours before the new year. So we grabed some food first. There was a snack bar with a roof over it where you could order your food and there were rooms with tables next to it on each side. I thought they must have a place to pee. But as we entered i did see no sign. Just a door at the back of the room where casually some people went in. Boys and girls. So after a while i thought well lets see if thats where the restrooms are.

Well, this was the ONE restroom despite having no sign if it was for mens or womens. When you entered you had a sink in front of you, a urinal a few feet to the left which was broken and closed off with some tape and occasionally leaking huge amounts of water or whatever it was onto the already wet floor over there. And on the right side was a door. And there was somebody in it. You could hear it. Not just the peeing but also the use of the toilet paper when it was rolled off. So i was standing there waiting and wondering about this whole place and if it was intended to be a unisex toilet as i could swear i saw girls going in earlier i was contemplating to just pee on the floor there but somebody could have walked in anytime. Suddenly the door of the toilet 'stall', which was more of a room, opened and out came a young petite brunette, probably in her early 20s. I made way for her and we nodded at each other while i went into the room with the toilet she was in before. 

This was kind of strange but also kind of cool to just have a restroom for everybody. Where you can go pee into your urinal (if it works that is) and at the same time hear your lady peeing almost behind you. Never have i seen a restroom like this and i doubt it was intended to be like this. Maybe in the other room of the snack bar you could access the intended ladies room. I don't know., no signs anywhere. I just know a lot of people from this forum would have enjoyed this extending their stay and the amount of cash spent on drinks...talk about marketing 😂

In a perfect world, all bathrooms would be unisex.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...