Longest pee of my life

3 minutes.

A most incredible feat of mine. A pee that definitely shocked me, and I don't think I could ever pull off again. 2 minutes is typically my limit, even that is quite painful though. But 5 years ago at a rock concert I found myself needing to pee super bad mid-show. I had been drinking a whole bunch of soda and quite a few tall beer cans that night, I guess never realizing how bad I had to pee halfway through the show, because it was a wild time lol. Though it was painful, I didn't want to leave to go use the bathroom, so I forced myself to hold it until the concert was over. Finally, by the end my whole body was starting to really hurt, so I made a run for the bathrooms. There was of course a really long line around the building for the bathrooms, and I didn't feel like waiting, because I knew before I got to the front I'd probably have lost it. Surprisingly I don't think that would've been the case. So I headed for the parking lot and hopped in my car, and started to head home. My drive was about 30 minutes, with every few minutes it seemed like I was starting to sweat a little more, and I was barely holding myself back from pulling off the road and whipping out and peeing. By the time I was a few highway exits from home, I just about lost it, gripping my wheel prepared to pull over in a hurry and go. But I pressed on, finally getting off the highway and driving another couple minutes to my apartment. I got back, ran inside with my phone in hand and went right to the toilet, didn't even bother flipping the light switch on in my kitchen, I had to pee so bad and that came first. Made it to the bathroom, phone camera open ready to film, pulled down my pants and hit record.

Please excuse the shaky camera and bad angle, I couldn't see what I was getting. https://www.erome.com/a/AmnOq1rm

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, shaggy99 said:

Thats unreal! Your bladder must of been swollen to the size of a basketball. Ever try measuring when you are that full? It's probably pushing 2 liters!!

I've got a big bladder, that video was definitely pushing the limits though lol. Haven't measured capacity yet but I've made a couple major size puddles before. No pics of my own but size wise I reckon somewhere around this big, when I'm full to my limit.

the-reflection-of-trees-in-a-puddle-on-a-sidewalk-S03BTN.thumb.jpg.9fb96d37a184b87c4185348b4e1af751.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wowww, this is absolutely incredible! I'm glad you were able to hold off long enough to get it on camera. You had sooooo much piss in you too! I'm still in awe at how wide and powerful the stream was, and how it stayed strong until right after the three-minute mark. This was easily a 2-liter piss, probably even more than that. It must have felt so amazing to let it all out.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, neodreamwaters said:

Wowww, this is absolutely incredible! I'm glad you were able to hold off long enough to get it on camera. You had sooooo much piss in you too! I'm still in awe at how wide and powerful the stream was, and how it stayed strong until right after the three-minute mark. This was easily a 2-liter piss, probably even more than that. It must have felt so amazing to let it all out.

Yeah this was definitely pushing the limit for me lol. It did feel good at first but then I felt really sore afterward.

1 minute ago, neodreamwaters said:

Got any plans to do any piss measuring videos in the future? I understand it might not be possible to repeat a gigantic piss like this one but I do wonder if you can hold more than 2 liters hahahaha.

Yes I will do a measuring video at some point. 2 minutes is about the longest I can usually go for so I will try to aim for that and see how much there is.