Story from vacation

On 3/7/2021 at 4:19 PM, 737DK737 said:

Beach Rental Car

We got a rental car and drove to a beach in the afternoon.
We got our things out and were about to go. My sister then said that she would follow. I was curious and went to look behind the car. Meanwhile, our parents walk to the beach.
She stood there in a bikini and only had tissue in her hand, I asked if I should see that nobody comes.
There was another rental car with the windows down at the back, I wanted to keep her from doing it, but she thought it was too funny. She went to the car and sat on the door, her ass completely in the car.
She grinned at me and said that she knows I like that.
Then she pulled her bikini out of the way and pissed in the strange rental car.
I saw her pussy completely and I was a little embarrassed that she pisses in a strange car without any inhibitions.
While she was pissing, she said softly: I'm a bad girl.
You are a real bad girl! was my answer.
After about half a minute she was done, took 3 tissues one after the other and wiped herself with them. She dropped the tissues in the car. Jumped off the car and while she was pulling up the bikini the blinking came from our car. I was totally scared, my dad had left something in the car.
I couldn’t resist to look into the pissed car.
The fabric seat was completely wet and the door was also dripping. I just hoped the car would belong to a family of only 3 people.
My sister asked me if she was a bad girl. Meanwhile she pulled her bikini pants so tight that I saw her cameltoe.
I just meant she should stop, I'm your brother.

My sister pissed really messy, my mom showed her. On vacation I also had sexual experience with my sister.

Bus Trip

We had a trip on the bus and had to drive for half an hour. During the trip we all had to go to the bathroom. Luckily the bus wasn't full. 
My father and I solved the problem by taking our empty drinking bottles and pissing into them.
By my father the empty 0.5l bottle was not enough and he just pissed the rest on the carpet for a moment.
We were on a road in the woods and my dad threw the 2 empty bottles out the window.
We didn't know how long it would take and so my mother decided to piss too.
She took off her thong, stuffed it into her purse and she gave it to my sister. 
Moved forward one row, pulled up his skirt slightly, and crouched over the seat by the window.
The seats were made of leather, my mother looked slightly annoyed and then slowly start pissing. 
She behaved really well because you didn't hear a hiss. But she still pissed a lot, so much that it even ran off the seat.
It dripped down onto the carpet.
When she was done, she dried herself off and went back to her seat.

Those were the nastiest piss on that vacation.😈

Can you tell us about the sexual experience as well?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 9:31 PM, 737DK737 said:

Jeah later

I shared a marriage bed with my sister and had a stiff cock in the morning.
While I was still sleeping, my sister started rubbing my penis. I didn't know it was her. After about a minute I opened my eyes and saw my sister jerk of my cock.
I immediately said stop and got dressed. We hadn't talked about it either.

The next morning I woke up because someone was blowing my cock.
When I open my eyes I saw that it was my sister and she looked deep into my eyes.
Her blowjob was so good I couldn't resist and let her keep blowing.
Shortly afterwards I came into her mouth and pumped cum several times into her mouth.
She swallowed it all, kissed my cock and said to me: good morning brother.

Luckily it was the last day on vacation I don't know how far she would have gone the next few days. we never did that again because it made me feel uncomfortable.
I mean my sister gave me a blowjob like she is my girlfriend.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I

19 hours ago, 737DK737 said:

Luckily it was the last day on vacation I don't know how far she would have gone the next few days. we never did that again because it made me feel uncomfortable.

I can understand your feeling there.  I think that would make me uncomfortable as well.  Just doesn't seem quite right.  I'm sure many people do enjoy it and your sister obviously didn't have a problem with it, but I think I'd find it a bit strange for myself.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...