Several parking garage sightings

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
20 hours ago, toseepee said:

I went out to a bar late a few nights ago and had two experiences, one more exciting than the other.

The first was quite tame but still fun to see. My friends were walking away from the bar and passed a man standing in a doorway. He was so obviously taking a piss it was kind of funny. Hands held in front at crotch height. Great big puddle under him. And it looked like there were other puddles in the same doorway. There were several bars nearby so I imagine he must have been letting out some beer on his way home.

The second was more fun. After the bar, we went to a late night greasy spoon place, small with barely any place to sit, so we sat outside waiting for our food.

A group of guys came up and ordered food, then waited for it outside with us. We chatted and laughed. They looked like they had also been visiting the bars, and one of the 20-30 year old guys suddenly, very casually just turned to the building wall and started pissing. No one mentioned it or said anything and I tried not to stare, but it was fun to see!

Me when I'm now 21 and can go bar crawling and pee in alleyways now image.png.ce080ca4189ab66ad86fbcc3bc0653bf.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

There is a parking garage in Atlanta, GA that sits between two clubs. I would sit in my car there and observe. It seems like almost every guy parked this vehicle and got out and relieved himself between the cars it between the car and the wall. Same when returning to the vehicle. Just pull out and go with no hesitation. I saw these two guys pull up, one entered the nearest stairwell, I assumed to go take a leak. I’m sure I was correct because he came out a minute later and joined his friend who pulled out and pissed right at the end of a parking row, in the open. Later on a young lady leaving one of the clubs with her heels in her hand stepped right in the piss with her bare feet. I wondered if she knew what she stepped in or did she care.

While it's not as common in the parking garages used by daytime business men and office workers, in those that serve as parking for sporting events or night time clubs and bars it's as you say, nearly every guys stops for a piss.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Yeah, when I walked to work in the morning through the city, it was very evident how every doorway and parking garage gets used as  a urinal. Especially near the bars.

Did you enjoy seeing the dark wet marks and noticing the scent as you passed by? 😉

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Did you enjoy seeing the dark wet marks and noticing the scent as you passed by? 😉

Definitely! Love how even when it rains, the doorways stay dry so the rain doesn't wash away the stains on the walls or the puddles.

I love evidence of a cheeky piss

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, toseepee said:

Yeah, when I walked to work in the morning through the city, it was very evident how every doorway and parking garage gets used as  a urinal. Especially near the bars.

I wonder if it's as common in subway/tram stations as it is in parking garages. Shit, someone oughta make a topic out of that.

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I wonder if it's as common in subway/tram stations as it is in parking garages. 

In the state of Pennsylvania,  in a major city, there's a Transportation Center where the restrooms remain partially closed. The men have found a partially hidden area near an entrance and use it as a urinal. It's not totally obvious to bus riders walking by, except when they see a guy enter, and exit the space in a matter of seconds (or if they notice the pee running out at times). Have I used this  "urinal" ? Well...😏

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was walking home from the gym the other day, and saw a group of, probably college students, pausing on the sidewalk near a church. As I got closer, I saw why. A guy was standing in the sunken stairwell leading down to the basement of the church, facing up the stair, not facing down oddly enough. Wasn't he worried he'd get piss in his shoes? His hands were in front off him and he stood still, talking and laughing with his friends, the entire time as I walked past, which was a fair amount of time, because I was tired and walking slowly.

His friends clearly new what he was doing, and he was really not trying too hard to be private. I approached him from the side, but anyone who walked towards him from the direction he was facing would have had a perfect view.

A daring sighting. I wonder if he picked the church to use as his toilet out of a sense of vandalism or if it was just convenient

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 6/26/2023 at 6:15 AM, toseepee said:

Was walking home from the gym the other day, and saw a group of, probably college students, pausing on the sidewalk near a church. As I got closer, I saw why. A guy was standing in the sunken stairwell leading down to the basement of the church, facing up the stair, not facing down oddly enough. Wasn't he worried he'd get piss in his shoes? His hands were in front off him and he stood still, talking and laughing with his friends, the entire time as I walked past, which was a fair amount of time, because I was tired and walking slowly.

His friends clearly new what he was doing, and he was really not trying too hard to be private. I approached him from the side, but anyone who walked towards him from the direction he was facing would have had a perfect view.

A daring sighting. I wonder if he picked the church to use as his toilet out of a sense of vandalism or if it was just convenient

Oh I hope he picked the church to use as his toilet out of a sense of vandalism!

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 months later...

Oh i went out for drinks with a friend and on the walk back, saw an older man stumble into some bushes on the side of the road. He stood there fumbling with his zipper, clearly on the other side of plastered. We were walking towards him so we had a prett good view. The bushes are only like thigh height. So not really covering anything. Finally he got his zipper open and let out a big sigh. We passed him just as he started to piss.

My friend's comment was only that we needed to hurry back to my apartment because he "really had to pee" too.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/4/2023 at 10:59 PM, toseepee said:

Oh i went out for drinks with a friend and on the walk back, saw an older man stumble into some bushes on the side of the road. He stood there fumbling with his zipper, clearly on the other side of plastered. We were walking towards him so we had a prett good view. The bushes are only like thigh height. So not really covering anything. Finally he got his zipper open and let out a big sigh. We passed him just as he started to piss.

My friend's comment was only that we needed to hurry back to my apartment because he "really had to pee" too.

Just tell him to stop. Most guys rush home or out of sight due to shame or embarrassment.  If you tell or invite them to do what they already want to do you have favorable odds and you are building closeness.