He just flopped it out and peed

This was a few years back when 'punk' was still a thing.  I put that in quotes because I'm referring to the attitude rather than the genre.  Near my office is a corner pub that was pretty rundown at the time, and had been adopted as a punk hangout.  To the extent there were any real punks left in the early 2000's, most of them gravitated there, although few bothered to make an effort with dress and hair etc.

I was walking past one day and there was a group of 4 people - a guy and 3 girls, if I remember right - standing in a circle on the footpath out front, having a conversation.  They had the clothes and hair thing going on.  It was the middle of the afternoon, a street busy with pedestrians.  The guy needed a piss so he just flopped it out and started peeing in the middle of the circle like it was nothing.  Nobody in the group flinched as he waved his tossle about, at least aiming for the concrete not his friends feet.  They just sidestepped the trickle as it made its way to the gutter, and continued on with the conversation.

Edited by DrownMeQuick
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Wow! Would have loved to be there to watch him just whip it out and go! That is a serious fantasy of mine, to have a guy just piss out in the open like it was nothing (i mean, it's happened a lot but still hot every time)

Weren't any of his friends worried he'd hit their shoes..

• Hot 2
2 hours ago, toseepee said:

Wow! Would have loved to be there to watch him just whip it out and go! That is a serious fantasy of mine, to have a guy just piss out in the open like it was nothing (i mean, it's happened a lot but still hot every time)

Weren't any of his friends worried he'd hit their shoes..

I do remember one or two of the girls doing little side steps to dodge the pee...but that was the only acknowledgement they made.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...