1 minute ago, Kev99 said:

Though I think I should have been a bit more clear, I had meant for everyone to enjoy, not just the guys here haha.🙂

🙂 You'll find that the ladies who are into men peeing will be appreciative I'm sure!

5 minutes ago, Kev99 said:

I didn't want to break any rules by posting in the wrong sections. I'll work on bringing stories, pics and videos soon!

No rules broken at all Kev - and often it's not that easy to decide where to post.  In fact, we never treat a wrong section as rule-breaking. We'd rather people contribute than not at all.

The only reason I moved it is that there's a lot of ladies and guys browse the Men Peeing section because they enjoy exactly that. For some of the ladies it's their go-to section, so I figured you'd get more encouragement here.

• Like 2

I'm going to post a bunch of stories at first, as I don't currently have any photos or videos saved, though I'll definitely bring some when I know how to post them lol. My posts will probably be quite infrequent, and at random times as I work and study lots at the moment. I'm a 21 year old guy from a tiny little place on the west side of Canada, and love driving my car to new places to explore and maybe have some peeing fun. I'm not very comfortable with sharing personal info, so thats all yall get to know for now 😬

1 hour ago, Kev99 said:

I pointed my dick up towards my chest, and let my bladder release. My piss felt incredible as it washed over me and ran down my body, and I cupped a hand under by balls to catch some of the piss to rub on my rapidly hardening dick.

You've just reminded me how much I enjoy doing that - and it's almost something I'd forgotten about.  Off to have a shower now...

(Your writing was absolutely fine - no improvement needed)

I discovered my pee fetish around the time I turned 18, and I'll only tell stories from times I know I was 18+. 

This story is another work experience, and it came from necessity. At the time I worked in a sawmill, stacking the rough cuts into their respective sizes and lengths. My area was short handed , and it was a high production day. All was well until the water caught up to me and I couldn't ignore my need to piss anymore. Being shorthanded meant I had no one to cover my job while I ran to the washroom. Seeing some stacks of lumber about 20 feet away gave me an idea, and I quickly ran between them. When I finally let my piss flow I realized just how easily I could be seen if someone glanced in my general direction, and that risky feeling seemed to unlock something inside me. Over the time I worked for the sawmill, I would pee between the stacks between 1- 3 times a day. I would also pee small amounts onto the floor of the bathroom if I could, but thats a story

Thanks again for reading!

• Like 3

It's indeed a bit strange...everyone has to pee, multiple times a day, and yet we are (me too) quite shy when some stranger might see us doing something so perfectly natural. Then again, it might loose it's exciting attraction when everone would pee in public..🤔

As of writing this, I'm uploading some piss videos I took over the last couple days that I wanted to share, and will post the links when I know they'll work for sure. 

My last post I mentioned peeing on the floor of the bathroom in the sawmill. At first, I was incredibly timid about it as I was scared someone would know that I did it. Because of that my first many times were just a few drops of pee, but it still felt incredibly naughty to me. As I gained confidence in the fact I hadn't been caught, I managed to pee slightly more when I used the bathroom. It took a long time, but I eventually managed to be able to release a full bladders worth of urine onto the floor. The rush I got from deliberately peeing like that was wonderful, and I was hooked. Until I left that job to go to college, I would make a puddle 2 or 3 times a week on that floor, and I loved every minute of it

Sorry about the short story tonight, longer stories coming 🙂

• Like 1

I enjoy a good piss in the sink, as do most of the people here. I discovered that I liked peeing in the sink while drunk at a house party, and some interesting circumstances happened. I had been drinking for awhile at this point and hadn't "broken the seal" yet. The booze had also given me some liquid confidence, and a mighty urge to piss. I made my way to the bathroom only to find 2 girls also waiting there. We started talking and discovered we were all in high need of a pee. I suggested we all go in at  the same time, and save the wait time for the others. Surprisingly they agreed, and when the door opened we all rushed in, with the girls heading for the toilet and shower stall, and I for the sink. We all started our respective pees, and the girls both commented on how nice it would be to stand at the sink and piss like I was. Being a bit turned on I made a remark about how it looked quite fun to have a piss in the shower with no water running, and the girl agreed with me! I also quite enjoyed seeing the pee coming out of her pussy, and the fact she didn't wipe when she got done ;). While nothing else like that has happened since, I gained a love for just casually letting my piss flow down the sink drain

I hope yall enjoyed the story! Bonus link to a morning sink piss from a couple days ago

https://www.erome.com/i/lUKuwOzf

• Like 2

I had today off, and decided to go for a little road trip to a city about 3 hours away. I made sure to drink lots so I could have lots of peeing fun along the way. 45 minutes into the trip I stopped at a gas station for some drinks and my first pee. I managed to forget my phone in my car and missed videoing a decent sized pee all over the wall beside the urinal. Said pee spread out over the floor of the stall beside the urinal, leaving no dry patches anywhere. My 2nd piss was at my destination, and largely in the sink and toilet due to the fact that the bathroom was tiny. Had I fully let go onto the floor the pee would've run out underneath the door. I have a picture of the little puddle I made that I'll attatch to this. I'll post again when the videos are done uploading 🙂

BW8LCrz.jpg

I've just realized that the puddle can't be seen in the picture lol, but the mark on the wall is there as well as some drips. The puddle covers the back 2 boards and a bit behind the toilet. 

The links are for my next 2 pees, and not a drop went into the toilets 😉

https://www.erome.com/i/oscFTSc7

https://www.erome.com/i/ZICmv949

The 2nd piss is a bit shorter because I couldn't get the video started in time to catch the first 5 seconds of hard pissing

• Like 1

I've had lots of opportunities for pee fun lately, and its been making for some great fun and giving me lots to post for yall. As you know I love pissing where I shouldn't, especially on the floor of a bathroom. While spending some time with my friends I sent a few spurts of pee onto the floor of yet another gas station bathroom, even getting some on the toilet brush and plunger as well. I don't have any pictures or video of that, but later in the night I had a wonderfully large piss over a bench in a park. I hope you enjoy the video 🙂

https://www.erome.com/i/fnU2ixd0

• Like 1

On Thursday I had the house to myself, and decided to take advantage of that. Knowing that I was going to be doing laundry as well, I got a very naughty idea. I've been trying out some desperation stuff lately, and felt like doing a hold. So instead of having my morning piss and then drinking lots I just started drinking water and going about my day. I had held for almost 4 hours after waking up when I leaked the first dribble. I also really enjoy letting drips of pee out into my underwear, and decided to combine a couple of my pissing likes. I climbed into bed in just my boxers and tucked my dick in a way so that when I leaked and dribbled I would soak my underwear and my crotch. I kept "holding" and started watching videos of girls peeing in bed and anywhere else they felt like soaking. At this point my boxers were soaked in the front, and I was incredibly horny. I was incredibly desperate too, and accidentally let out a 1 sec long spurt of piss. It felt amazingly warm on my cock and balls, and it spread all the way down to my sheets under me. My mattress is unprotected, and as much as I wanted to I couldn't soak my bed fully. I then put my plan into action. I have 2 nice warm blankets on my bed, and one is a thick absorbent comforter. I knew I couldn't make it to the toilet or tub in time, so I got my dick out of my soaked boxers and started the video. I may have found a way to pee in bed without ruining my mattress. I had so much pee that it took 2 videos before I was able to stop pissing fully.

https://www.erome.com/i/SBwLchn9

https://www.erome.com/i/9OQRbBeW

After the end of the 2nd video, I couldn't help but release one last hot spurt of piss in the air and onto my stomach. I was so turned on I stroked myself to the most amazing orgasm, cumming all over the soaked blankets. I quickly got up and stripped my bed to make sure no piss soaked into the mattress. I got ready for a shower, and had to pee again by the time I was in the bathroom. Seeing how my boxers were soaked anyways, I just pissed in them before taking them off and showering. In 1 naughty piss session I satisfied my love of wetting, bed peeing, and had some holding fun. Very successful peeing fun that day 🙂

https://www.erome.com/i/HdczMUuM

• Like 1