Peeing in cars

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I sometimes pee in my boyfriend's car but he is not very happy that he has to wash it

I posted something about being against pissing in my car but I'm drunk and have been waiting an hour to be sober. I don't want to use the empty alley way a few steps away but I don't want to piss in my car even though it will probably just be vodka water. What would you do?

Edit: Autocorrect is a life saver right now.

• 4 months later...

A few years ago I was stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway when suddenly I needed the boys’ room. Luckily I had a bottle with me! 
Sitting down, I lifted my butt up and undid the belt on my trousers, eased them down and started pissing in the bottle, but I was so desperate I started spraying and soaked my trousers and car seat! Had to freshen it up with febreze and change my trousers when I finally made it home lol 😂 

And there I was waddling like a duck to my front door with a big wet patch on my trousers 😳 

• Hot 1

I don't know if you all see it that way, but for me (and pretty much everyone else with a peeing kink ive talked to), it turns me totally on when im peeing in a sexual context and it even keeps me turned on after cumming when everything (and everyone) around me is completly wet, but always after some time has passed and im not that horny anymore it makes me feel kinda uncomfortable that my seat/bed/furniture or so on is wet and smells like pee ;D I bet most of you have experienced the need to clean up the place you did your kinky stuff on, and i promise you.. Cleaning a Car is even more difficult than cleaning a bed 😄 so be warned 😄 .. if you really need to piss in your car, better let it be worth it ;D 

For example i love it when my gf plays with my soft cock until i pee and maybe even cum.. and some day she jerked my soft cock while i was driving and when i started peeing she kept jerking me off and moving my penis in different directions, so that i not only completly drenched myself and her but also my car in every possible angle 😄 It took me hours to completly clean it of afterwards 😄 but it was totally worth it ;D and remembering the scene even turned me on that much, that i had to interrupt the cleaning to masturbate a few times in my garage haha

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wet my pants on accident on a coach bus. Returning to Fort Gordon after Christmas Exodus I was on a coach bus and I had to go to the bathroom super bad. I attempted several times, but there was always someone in there. Eventually I could no longer hold it and sat back down and slowly wet my pants. By the time we reached the barracks at Fort Gordon the crotch of my pants were completely soaked.   

I wet myself while driving once, but I was well prepared and had planned for it (towels on the seat, etc.).  We would love to be in an old junker with someone like @pop-a-squat and just go for a very long drive with all the fluids we need to keep the car (and ourselves, of course) well hydrated.

When my wife and I were teenagers many years ago, she peed in a cup on two different occasions when we had parked my car in a subdivision with the purpose of having sex.  I wasn’t able to see her stream while doing it but the pissing sounds she made drove me crazy.  And on one time she handed me the near full cup when I reached for it to pour it out.   I wanted badly to taste it but didn’t want to scare her away thinking me a freak (which I am 😄)!

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 5:29 AM, peeLIZZ said:

I sometimes pee in my boyfriend's car but he is not very happy that he has to wash it

Oh wow, I love you already, lol. I'd gladly let any girl pee in my car as long as I can watch.

When you pee in his car do you do it in something like a container of some kind? Or do you just pee on the floor in front of the seat? Or even on the seat? And do you do it purely out of convenience or do you do it in part for fun?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 3/13/2021 at 11:29 PM, peeLIZZ said:

Ive pissed in my car probably 30 times, i used to clean it all the time not I just clean it once a week. My point it is have fun, if I had a girlfriend who had my pee kink and she needed to go I would ether let her or pull over and drink her dry but thats just me. 

• 4 weeks later...