I have a diaper on....

2 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

So, I had to give up the diaper thing. As it got full it started leaking over the top as I was running to the bathroom! When I got to the bathroom, I just stoodย there and finished on the floor. While the piss felt good running down my legs, I thought to myself, I need to put a pullup on to avoid this. So I cleaned up and put one on instead. I don't have to worry about leakage. ๐Ÿฅด

How did the pullup work? Really no leaks?

32 minutes ago, MyPee said:

I agree; pull-ups are great! You can be working, or shopping, or at a cafe, and just enjoy a pee whenever, and no-one knows!ย 

Yes! And there's nothing naughtier than a woman secretly wetting herself in a pullup or diaper while amongst unsuspecting people!

• Agree 3
On 3/1/2021 at 6:55 PM, kalle2020 said:

Yes! And there's nothing naughtier than a woman secretly wetting herself in a pullup or diaper while amongst unsuspecting people!

I haven't tried it yet, but soon I'm thinking of branching out and wearing my pullup in public. The only evidenceย people will see of me peeing are my eyes welling up from shear ENJOYMENT! ๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Hot 4