My Sister pissed in a Furniture Shop

11 hours ago, JesseP said:

Wow, very naughty that she let you watch as well.

Yes, we are open about that, we have no problem getting changed in front of the others. I've seen her naked before and she has seen me too. It was just new to me that her pussy is trimmed. 

• Like 3

Wow that is brazen.  I love that she was not bothered about doing that rather than finding a toilet.   Even more so that she openly did it without hesitation in front of you.   Did she already know that you would be OK with it?  Has she peed in naughty places before?   Did you talk about it afterwards?

5 hours ago, 737DK737 said:

She copied the naughty pissing from my mom and has always done it.
When she was a child, however, people didn't complain about it.
Now that she's older, she's just careful not to get caught pissing.
She almost never looks for a toilet, but simply a place that is hidden.
She knows that I have no problem with that, but I don't think she would stop her either.
We talk about it normally, she also knows that I have a fetish for pissing.

If she knows u have a pee fetish y is she doing it in front of u?is it fun for her too?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Fire said:

If she knows u have a pee fetish y is she doing it in front of u?is it fun for her too?

I don't know but most girls/women enjoy making men horny, why should my sister be an exception?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I would buy that chair. And to think, they’ll probably sell it discounted. Little do they know that added value. I once paid more for a car from a female friend that she pissed in a few times.

I don't think so, the armchair must have been stained afterwards and must have smelled strongly of piss. It wasn't just splashes, the entire bladder was emptied onto the chair.

I would invite that friend to "sleep" in my bed.
Then she can immortalize herself in the mattress with her piss.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 737DK737 said:

I don't think so, the armchair must have been stained afterwards and must have smelled strongly of piss. It wasn't just splashes, the entire bladder was emptied onto the chair.

I would invite that friend to "sleep" in my bed.
Then she can immortalize herself in the mattress with her piss.

Even better. And she would do it for you solely on the fact that it turns you on. You pees places out of convenience and because it turns someone on. I like the way she thinks. 

• Agree 2
On 3/3/2021 at 9:23 AM, 737DK737 said:

She copied the naughty pissing from my mom and has always done it.

That makes total sense - if your Mum peed in naughty places all the time you and your sister were growing up, like you mentioned in the topic of her peeing in the lift, then she probably encouraged your sister to do the same rather then having the hassle of finding a toilet for her.  If she needed to go, then just go somewhere convenient.   If your sister enjoyed it or even just considered it convenient and normal then she is bound to continue this.

Would love to hear more about the places your mum and sister have peed.   I presume that your mum must have encouraged you to pee away from toilets as well?

• Agree 4
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That makes total sense - if your Mum peed in naughty places all the time you and your sister were growing up, like you mentioned in the topic of her peeing in the lift, then she probably encouraged your sister to do the same rather then having the hassle of finding a toilet for her.  If she needed to go, then just go somewhere convenient.   If your sister enjoyed it or even just considered it convenient and normal then she is bound to continue this.

Would love to hear more about the places your mum and sister have peed.   I presume that your mum must have encouraged you to pee away from toilets as well?

Exactly, my mother sometimes held her pissing in public when she was a children.By children, few say what when they piss in public.

Yes of course my mom taught me to pee like that too.

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...