Desperate pee in my SUV

Here's a video from last year. The story behind it is that I had taken a friend to an appointment at a dental college about an hour away and being during covid, nobody was allowed to come in with the patient. I waited for almost 3 hours with no access to a bathroom in a major university parking lot, which means lots of students walking everywhere. Normally I'm not shy but this was just a wide open, really busy area...no way could I go outside the truck and the need was getting bad. Finally I crawled into the back and filled most of a 32 ounce Gatorade bottle I had drank on the trip. I know it's not the greatest video in the world, but I figured I post it and see what you all think. 

https://www.erome.com/i/bFOfPazH

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 3:36 AM, Simpfan said:

Seeing a guy pee, especially desperately, is always a good thing. I guzzle the liter bottles of Gatorade regularly, so there's usually a "urinal" for my guy to use, even though he won't let me watch.

He doesn't let you watch? How bizarre!

On 3/29/2021 at 9:36 PM, Simpfan said:

Seeing a guy pee, especially desperately, is always a good thing. I guzzle the liter bottles of Gatorade regularly, so there's usually a "urinal" for my guy to use, even though he won't let me watch.

They do make great catch bottles...I'm sorry he won't let you watch though, that's no fun! If there's ever anything you'd like to see, let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen...