How do you guys usually clean up after a naughty pee?

When I piss in the garage, I don't clean up right away. Actually, with the garage door cracked open I mostly just let it dry on its own. If someone is home and I DO need to clean, it will be later in the day. To clean up immediately after seems to take away from the naughtiness for me. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/17/2021 at 2:46 AM, Eyesbluefivetwo91 said:

Literally one of my regular naughty pee spots is the bathroom floor. If it’s on the bathroom floor (toilets are wack!, can’t get a nice view using one of those!) I have these big old towels I just toss over it and let it soak up. I have to keep lots of those on deck bc when I pee, I PEE! Sometimes I be leaving a literal golden lake behind so I need lots of old towels not only to have enough to soak up my big puddle I left, but so I don’t run out because I love peeing on the bathroom floor and taking a video of it with my phone so it happens often. I need to have extra towels so that I still have some fresh dry ones for when all the others are drying after I hand wash them. Once the puddle is soaked up I use a Clorox wipe and wipe the area where the puddle is so in case I have a guest it doesn’t smell like pee.

At my home, I don’t usually pee anywhere else unless it’s outside in the backyard from time to time. And when it’s outside obviously I just leave it. The only other naughty place I’ve peed was the boiler room at my parents house a few years ago. I no longer live there I have my own spot now...I definitely should’ve filmed that! But at the time I was too paranoid bc my mom be mad nosey always wanna see what I’m doing. Yeahhh idk how I’d explain that....yes I enjoy people that watching me pee, but that most certainly EXCLUDES family members. Oh and the clean up situation in the boiler room? I actually just left it there because my parents don’t go in there often enough to notice it, it was back in the corner behind a bunch of boxes, and the floor was cement concrete and eventually it just evaporated lol

With the exception of that time in the boiler room when I used to live at my parents house, when it comes to flooding the ground in places other than inside my home, I never clean it up. I leave that big ol’ puddle of mine behind. And if it’s not my home, doesn’t matter if it’s indoors or outdoors. My pool of liquid gold stays behind..kinda like I’m marking my territory! Especially when it’s somewhere I’ve never peed before! Because now all these places I’ve relieved myself on the ground rather than in a bathroom, I can now say oh I peed here, and here, and here, etc...

My most recent wreckless spot was pissing down the stairs in the stairwell in a hotel. Gosh I wish I got that shit on video! I reallyyyyy had to go though. I don’t think I would’ve even had time to set up my phone camera to take a video I properly woulda pissed myself! I was in the lobby, my room was on the 9th floor. In this hotel the elevator is one of the slowest elevators I’ve ever witnessed. I felt like waiting for that elevator I was going to be very uncomfortable I was ready to burst. So I took the stairs up like two or 3 flights, I was wearing a dress with a thong underneath so it was very easy to bare my nude lower half. I stood at the top step of the flight of stairs I stopped at, lifted my dress, pulled my thong aside and *SIGH* !!!! Oh what a relief! That was literally a two minute long piss. I literally soaked that whole flight of stairs. And yes you guess it, I left that puddle behind for someone to slip and fall and sue the hotel haha...honestly I could really care less if that place got sued the owners are a bunch of assholes and CROOKS.

here’s a few videos of me peeing on the bathroom floor...I will soon be filming some new videos of me peeing on new places..I need to switch it up a bit! Stay tuned...

https://www.erome.com/a/6hGilCgW

You are positively precious, thank you so much for joining this site. Your presence is a blessing 😍🥰❤️

Technically a naughty pee is going anywhere not a urinal or toilet, including my pants. But pants wetting is my favorite and I put that in a whole different category.  

I firmly believe that peeing anywhere that is going to leave a mess for some unwilling person to clean up is just plain wrong ( * I unintentionally did this once felt really bad and embarrassed details at end of this post ). We should not involve anyone not enjoying or wanting to participate in our fetish in any manner . I will not damage or destroy anything by peeing on it, including my own property. While I do pee on the floor it is a hard surface floor , I don't do it on a carpet or furniture, because of the possibility of a stain or nasty odor .  Fresh pee smell is great , but not once it gets old and bacteria does its work , it reeks like ammonia .

If I pee outside, but  where I shouldn't, but not in the presence of others it just soaks into the ground and there is nothing to clean up.

If I pee on a hard ,ie tile floor either by taking out my penis out and letting go or causing a puddle by soaking my pants, I contain the puddle by encircling the spot with towels , then using them to mop up.  In the beginning , I just let go without making a 'reservoir' and my large bladder created a huge puddle that ran all over the kitchen.

Of course peeing or wetting my pants in the tub/shower eliminates most of the clean up other than the laundry and a quick flush out of the tub with water.

* I was staying at a hotel and I semi woke up in the middle of the night  very desperate to pee. My bladder felt ready to burst and there was no way I could go back to sleep. So I got up went into the bathroom and peed, then returned to bed. Now coming fully awake when I went to turn the light off, I realized I had never turned it on. It would be impossible to find the toilet in a pitch dark unfamiliar room. Then I thought back and recalled hearing a strange splattering sound when I urinated. I went back into the bathroom turned on the light , and revealed a huge puddle of pee covering most of the bathroom floor. It took every one of the bath and hand towels to wipe up my pee lake. I could do nothing about every towel I had being soaked with pee and therefore unusable. They smelled sweet at first , but I am sure not so much when the cleaning crew came in . I had a few days left in my stay there too.

6 hours ago, Eyesbluefivetwo91 said:

I posted the link to my gallery a couple days ago of me pissing on the bathroom floor...if you thought you liked those, I just posted two new ones I literally just filmed yesterday. I added some variety to my collection...each new video is a different pee spot other than the bathroom floor...and this time you can see all of me! Go check it out 💛

btw, another new video should be coming today at some point. Stay tuned

Totally hot!

But, don't you think you could have drank more beer? 😉

I used to remember the chemistry behind the breakdown of urea, but one of its components is ammonia.  For some reason I think they used to use that in gunpowder making.  Another fun fact is that the first drug for dissolving clots in heart attacks was urokinase. I was told by a doctor they used to take tanker trucks to sports stadiums and collect the men's troughs.   Anyway, back on subject ...  for those who like to play at home, the more hydrated the better (thins out the excess nutrients that things grow in and, one of my all time favorites is something called "Odo-ban".     That would be for someone who likes the hotel carpet thing but has worries about someone finding out afterward.  

I try to pick places where I can just leave my pee to dry.  There's no need to clean up in hotel rooms, fitting rooms, hallways, stair wells ECT.  When staying in a hotel room I never us the bathroom to pee in.  I also know what stores at the mall still have carpeted fitting rooms, I know some public buildings have carpeted stair wells or hallways, I know some stores that still have carpeted floors.  I try to use my known places if I'm out shopping or running errands.  Plus, I'm always keeping my eye open for a new place I think I could piss and get away with it.  At home, I often use the methods I mentioned in my last post on the topic but sometimes I do just leave it to dry on its own if I am well hydrated too.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I try to pick places where I can just leave my pee to dry.  There's no need to clean up in hotel rooms, fitting rooms, hallways, stair wells ECT.  When staying in a hotel room I never us the bathroom to pee in.  I also know what stores at the mall still have carpeted fitting rooms, I know some public buildings have carpeted stair wells or hallways, I know some stores that still have carpeted floors.  I try to use my known places if I'm out shopping or running errands.  Plus, I'm always keeping my eye open for a new place I think I could piss and get away with it.  At home, I often use the methods I mentioned in my last post on the topic but sometimes I do just leave it to dry on its own if I am well hydrated too.

That’s a good question because i myself haven’t found a great solution. Due to the fact that I’m lazy and the thought of cleaning up takes all the fun out of it i usually won’t do it if the clean up our ways the thrill of peeing somewhere in the first place. 

Because if that reason i have been experiencing more so with ways i know i won’t have to clean up (i.e. doing it somewhere Discretely in public, Experiencing with diapers which has been pretty fun actually, or doing it in places or around people idc if they have to clean it up). 

ive found its more fun not to clean it up. The thrill of getting away with it or having to lie (blame it on the dog, bullshit some excuse, etc) pretty much just seeing how much you can get away with turns me on even more

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

Same with guys. I also really like to take revenge, even for the little things.  Scratching the car of a rude taxi driver for example. 

Did you do it sometimes ? Often ? Would love to read some of your vandalism histories like this !

• Like 1
19 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

Peeing at home is not a good idea as for me.  I see peeing more as an element of domination. If I pissed on the floor in a hotel (or bed) or in a restaurant I chose not a toilet, but a chair next to it, this is more of a reason to say: I am cool here, and you will clean it!

Same with guys. I also really like to take revenge, even for the little things.  Scratching the car of a rude taxi driver for example. 
Removing urine is a sign of weakness.

And why spoil your things, you can spoil something for which nothing will happen. 
Alternatively, you can hire a housekeeper and watch her clean up your urine every day.:pissing:

Miss Lizz this is so sexy. Does it make you feel like a naughty girl when you need to pee in public and then you just relax and let it out to relieve yourself, knowing that you can just then leave a big mess for someone to clean up?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/17/2021 at 2:46 AM, Eyesbluefivetwo91 said:

Literally one of my regular naughty pee spots is the bathroom floor. If it’s on the bathroom floor (toilets are wack!, can’t get a nice view using one of those!) I have these big old towels I just toss over it and let it soak up. I have to keep lots of those on deck bc when I pee, I PEE! Sometimes I be leaving a literal golden lake behind so I need lots of old towels not only to have enough to soak up my big puddle I left, but so I don’t run out because I love peeing on the bathroom floor and taking a video of it with my phone so it happens often. I need to have extra towels so that I still have some fresh dry ones for when all the others are drying after I hand wash them. Once the puddle is soaked up I use a Clorox wipe and wipe the area where the puddle is so in case I have a guest it doesn’t smell like pee.

At my home, I don’t usually pee anywhere else unless it’s outside in the backyard from time to time. And when it’s outside obviously I just leave it. The only other naughty place I’ve peed was the boiler room at my parents house a few years ago. I no longer live there I have my own spot now...I definitely should’ve filmed that! But at the time I was too paranoid bc my mom be mad nosey always wanna see what I’m doing. Yeahhh idk how I’d explain that....yes I enjoy people that watching me pee, but that most certainly EXCLUDES family members. Oh and the clean up situation in the boiler room? I actually just left it there because my parents don’t go in there often enough to notice it, it was back in the corner behind a bunch of boxes, and the floor was cement concrete and eventually it just evaporated lol

With the exception of that time in the boiler room when I used to live at my parents house, when it comes to flooding the ground in places other than inside my home, I never clean it up. I leave that big ol’ puddle of mine behind. And if it’s not my home, doesn’t matter if it’s indoors or outdoors. My pool of liquid gold stays behind..kinda like I’m marking my territory! Especially when it’s somewhere I’ve never peed before! Because now all these places I’ve relieved myself on the ground rather than in a bathroom, I can now say oh I peed here, and here, and here, etc...

My most recent wreckless spot was pissing down the stairs in the stairwell in a hotel. Gosh I wish I got that shit on video! I reallyyyyy had to go though. I don’t think I would’ve even had time to set up my phone camera to take a video I properly woulda pissed myself! I was in the lobby, my room was on the 9th floor. In this hotel the elevator is one of the slowest elevators I’ve ever witnessed. I felt like waiting for that elevator I was going to be very uncomfortable I was ready to burst. So I took the stairs up like two or 3 flights, I was wearing a dress with a thong underneath so it was very easy to bare my nude lower half. I stood at the top step of the flight of stairs I stopped at, lifted my dress, pulled my thong aside and *SIGH* !!!! Oh what a relief! That was literally a two minute long piss. I literally soaked that whole flight of stairs. And yes you guess it, I left that puddle behind for someone to slip and fall and sue the hotel haha...honestly I could really care less if that place got sued the owners are a bunch of assholes and CROOKS.

here’s a few videos of me peeing on the bathroom floor...I will soon be filming some new videos of me peeing on new places..I need to switch it up a bit! Stay tuned...

Each of your videos is stunning and very erotic. Love the black stocking ones and noticed particularly in that one a dual gusher, quite forceful, in addition to the primary stream from your pussy.  The secondary stream flows down the taint and over your anus which is a special thrill to witness.  Does that do anything for you?

Nice video work. I'll be watching it over and over and eagerly awaiting more posts from you here.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:01 AM, peeLIZZ said:

Enough often. I also scratched cars of my ex’s and couple times random cars. Usually it was a revenge 

I LOVE that you scratch random cars. Purely for your own pleasure you damage stranger's possessions. I would love to join you 🥵😍Vandalism is so hot imo. I'd make sure to scratch an "I'm sorry" message on there too haha. Maybe kick in their window and aim my piss in the interior too if I could get away with it 😜😈

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, 88mphArtist said:

I LOVE that you scratch random cars. Purely for your own pleasure you damage stranger's possessions. I would love to join you 🥵😍Vandalism is so hot imo. I'd make sure to scratch an "I'm sorry" message on there too haha. Maybe kick in their window and aim my piss in the interior too if I could get away with it 😜😈

I would love to see that! Pee-Vandalism is the hottest thing.

• Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
On 4/25/2023 at 4:07 PM, Peetrickx said:

Naughty means somewhere public for me. So when I pissed e.g. in a hallway or on a public toilet toilet floor I don’t clean up anything. Leaving a mess for others is the best part of naughty pissing. 

If a guy takes a piss in an alley or public park, is that considered "naughty," especially if there’s evidence of others using it for the same purpose? I would never think about cleaning up after I pee there...that would take away the thrill of a "naughty" piss. 🙃

What is considered "NAUGHTY?" 

If a guy takes a piss in an alley or public park, or behind a bush/tree,  out of necessity, is that considered "naughty," especially if there’s evidence of others using it for the same purpose? I would never think about cleaning up after I urinate there...that would take away the thrill of a "naughty" piss. 😉 💦

8 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

What is considered "NAUGHTY?" 

If a guy takes a piss in an alley or public park, or behind a bush/tree,  out of necessity, is that considered "naughty," especially if there’s evidence of others using it for the same purpose? I would never think about cleaning up after I urinate there...that would take away the thrill of a "naughty" piss. 😉 💦

I mean, you can’t clean up pee that’s got onto trees and bushes, how would you? 🙃 And if it’s genuinely out of necessity, that’s different. If lots of guys don’t bother to pee before leaving the bar, and nearby alleys end up pee-stained and scented, that’s starting to be more naughty, is it not? Or, really, if that’s an excuse - you want to piss in the bushes and alleys, feeling the wind on your dick and leaving a wet patch, as nature intended. Though, I think when people with this kink talk of “naughty” peeing, it’s more likely on the carpet, in a bedroom, on a sofa, in the back of a car - somewhere else the rain doesn’t get to

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
On 3/11/2021 at 3:47 AM, DrownMeQuick said:

I'm fairly new here and I'm amazed at the number of people who pee on their own carpet, furniture, beds (although I think some of the posts might belong in the Fiction section :))  Anyway I'm a fan of wet & messy but I don't want  a house that smells like a public beach urinal.   Just this week I cleaned up a massive pee from my hardwood floor by soaking it up with a towel, which I then dropped in the washer and forgot about.  A day and a half later, the stench came wafting from the laundry, reminding me to put the washer on.  It was so bad I had to wash it twice, and there's still a faint residual smell on the towel.   I'm thinking, what if that was a mattress?  Or sofa cushion? You can't put those through the wash - not even once.

Pee may be sterile, but it's a great petrie dish.  Who here can comment on a wet & messy but hygienic lifestyle?  

Not a fan of it in my house, but ngl the public urinal smell is kinda a turn on

If I'm pissing in public I am generally going as hard as possible. When I grant the stairs a waterfall I want to be clearly obvious. Basically if I don't want to cover it in piss why would I piss there? This is why I'm  not about the whole pissing in your own car or bed scene. It strikes me as more of a self own. (but to each their own.)

I do piss in my own sick but I use the water from handwashing to flush it down. I do this more out of a sense of efficiency than anything else.