How do you guys usually clean up after a naughty pee?

@expererg is right about definitions of 'naughty'. I am a cleaning-up person for what I consider my 'naughty' pees - that is, at home on piles of laundry, hard floors or bath mats that are going to go in the wash. Hard floors are wiped up and then mopped. I tend to be much more free about where pee goes in a hotel bathroom, but even there I clean up after myself. I don't pee on soft furnishings - mine or anyone else's. Outside in the countryside, or in a city down an alley against a wall doesn't count as naughty for me and obviously no clean up required. Does this help? Reading back it certainly sounds tame compared with many PF members!

Edited by Kupar
typo
1 hour ago, p1ssputz said:

I don't

I don't. "Naughty", for me, is pissing somewhere I'm not supposed to, outside of the house. I usually want it to involve carpet or something absorbent but that doesn't always happen.

Yesterday, I had to piss while walking through a local park; I found the bathrooms and took the urinal in the corner. (The stalls were full, I was the only person at the urinal.) Instead of going in the urinal, I just pissed on the wall above and to the left of it and the piss ran down and into one of the stalls. It probably soaked some guy's shoes. Didn't flush, didn't stick around. Felt good and I was on my way.

Same day, yesterday - had to bus to another city to run an errand at my old apartment. Intended to try to piss on the bus but conditions weren't great. Back at the old apartment, did a big piss in the washing machine and left it. (I thought about using the carpeted stairwell again, but that has lost its allure since I've done it so much, and I didn't want to pay for damages to the apartment.) On the bus ride back, managed to piss on the seats and floor a little bit. No cleanup, didn't stick around. (As for the stairwell, someone else did clean that up - the carpet has been heavily deodorized.)

As @weequeen so eloquently stated, there's no reason to pee if you've got to clean it up. Getting away with it is half the fun, but I think it's also about choosing the right naughty places to piss. If your naughtiness has a price, but the price is too high, then maybe consider trying a place where the price isn't as high. (For example - I personally don't use handicapped/disabled stalls; I wouldn't piss all over in there because it could inconvenience (or injure) someone who really couldn't avoid the situation. The price is too high. But, I will piss in a movie theater or a carshare, because that price is lower - as such, I just don't give a fuck. Hope that makes sense.)

exactly. I don’t piss in places where the price is too high (I have second guessed myself releasing somewhere where I worry someone could slip and fall, and decided to pee elsewhere). 

• Like 1

I would take the word "naughty" to mean anywhere that isn't a toilet or urinal.

If it is a pants pee: sometimes the pants immediately go into the washing machine, sometimes I remove the pants and let them air dry, sometimes i continue wearing them.

If it is an outdoors pee: I never clean up, just walk away.

If it is an indoor pee in a place with a drain (sink, shower / tub, washing machine, etc): I run a little water over it and that is it.

It is what I call and "easy cleanup" pee (into a basket of dirty laundry, onto a towel on the floor): it goes into the washing machine.

It is an indoor pee on a hard floor: some towels.

I don't really pee on furniture or carpet.

• Agree 1

In my own home, when I relieve myself on floors or rugs, I don't exactly clean up, but I spread my mess out so that it dries quickly and doesn't leave anything too detectable.

If it's outdoors, of course, there's no point in cleaning up.

If it's indoors somewhere else, I'll probably still spread the wetness around, but what am I gonna do? Ask a store worker for a mop?

I havent naughty peed for ages. As a guy I have lost interest in doing it in the absence of female company. When I did do it it was usually in my own home so I had to clean up afterwards which was a hassle.

To be honest I am much more into girls peeing in naughty places. I think if the lovely @Sophie were ever to pee on my living room carpet, it would almost be a shame to have to clean it up. I'd be tempted to leave it there as an aromatic and visual reminder, lol. The fact that I sometimes get visitors though would make that unwise.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

At home I always clean up. In fact, the main aspects I consider when planning a pee is how easy it is to make any evidence disappear 😄 

Other places, I usually don't care about it. 

There was one exception though. I was staying at a hotel for a few days and a few hours before checkout I realized I haven't peed anywhere real naughty. So I took a towel from the rack, lay it down on the bathroom floor and sprayed my pee all over it. Unlucky for me, it was my first pee of the day and the towel was really white so it now looked like someone poured yellow paint all over it 😄 To make it worst, cleaning staff knocked a few minutes later. I quickly told them I was packing to leave so they should come back a few hours later, then started to remove the pee stains from the towel desperately as I didn't wanted to be caught because it was a business trip and I was afraid the hotel would inform my boss 😄 I had to soak the towel completely several times until it wasn't obvious anymore. It didn't look like regular usage, but I thought its still better if they think I took a shower with my towel on then to find out I peed all over it 😄 

• Love 1
On 2/28/2021 at 2:32 AM, 88mphArtist said:

I never clean up. I leave my mess there for someone else to deal with, which turns me on even more. It's a big part of the naughty peeing kink for me.

Pls new video, you are best

I've really only been able to have my wet fun by cleaning up right away. House cleaning day where I can have a quick pee in the hallway then suck it up with my carpet cleaner, and I've done the laundry basket right before throwing it all in the wash once. I don't have any comments on couches and beds, but I recommend for carpets getting the type of cleaner meant for animal urine, spraying it down right after you pee and clean it up as soon as you can. Laundry i made sure to use extra soap and set it to soak before an actual wash. Just to be on the safe side ☺

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

I generally only pee in places which are easy and quick to clean up (dirty laundry right before putting it in the washer, sink, tub / shower, etc) or places where there is literally no need for cleanup (i.e. outside)

Exactly. I never understood why would anyone else do it on things which cannot be cleaned and are being used

• Like 1

I generally avoid my own carpet as I'm a clean freak. Carpets in hotels, communal areas in flats etc are fair game but if I can't resist and I do end up pissing on my own carpet I will soak up the wetness with an old towel straight away which then goes straight into the wash. I'll use my carpet shampooer then once dry I use the Vanish foam spray you leave for two hours then hoover. Due to the lengthy clean up I rarely piss on my own carpet and on the rare occasions I do it's becaus I've really badly wanted to. If I've done it on the stairwell carpet or in a hotel I don't clean up, I just leave it to dry.

• Hot 4
4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I generally avoid my own carpet as I'm a clean freak. Carpets in hotels, communal areas in flats etc are fair game but if I can't resist and I do end up pissing on my own carpet I will soak up the wetness with an old towel straight away which then goes straight into the wash. I'll use my carpet shampooer then once dry I use the Vanish foam spray you leave for two hours then hoover. Due to the lengthy clean up I rarely piss on my own carpet and on the rare occasions I do it's becaus I've really badly wanted to. If I've done it on the stairwell carpet or in a hotel I don't clean up, I just leave it to dry.

My approach almost exactly!  My favorite surface is carpet and I usually indulge my self in hotel rooms where I always just leave my puddles to dry on their own.  I of course use the same approach in another carpeted area out side of the home like a hallway, stairwell, fitting room ECT.  At home, when I have that desire, I do the exact same thing as you said.  On big pee I towel them up, and either let them dry after or use the carpet shampooer.  I don't always shampoo the carpet after every use but I do usually shampoo the carpets a few times through out the year depending on the amount of urges I have.  With covid, my hotel visits have been minimal, so the carpet at home has been used a bit more often then normal which really hasn't been an issue.  Just a little more cleaning here and there as needed.  I have found over the years that the key is just to make sure that the carpet doesn't remain wet for long and don't use the same place twice.