Question for the girl about hissing piss

16 minutes ago, Turkis viking said:

Ok, can you explaine a bit more in detail?

Think of it like a water hose in your garden, a hose pipe with a normal nozzle. If you turn on the water it's pretty much silent except for it splashing against the ground, the hose itself isn't making much noise. Now put your hand in front of the stream, not blocking the hose and increasing the pressure, but just enough to disrupt the flow. You will be able to hear it. In this case your hand would be like a woman's labia, all of her folds etc disrupt the flow and causes it to hiss. 

39 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Think of it like a water hose in your garden, a hose pipe with a normal nozzle. If you turn on the water it's pretty much silent except for it splashing against the ground, the hose itself isn't making much noise. Now put your hand in front of the stream, not blocking the hose and increasing the pressure, but just enough to disrupt the flow. You will be able to hear it. In this case your hand would be like a woman's labia, all of her folds etc disrupt the flow and causes it to hiss. 

Thanks for the answer. So you would say it is more girls with a bit longer inner labia maybe folding innvards that makes the sound. Maybe like a tulip type vulva

A little factoid I  thought I would share-  OK guys, the next time you pee, take your fingers and spread the meatus (opening) of your penis after your stream has started. Pretend like you're really trying to widen the opening. You'll be "hissing" just like the ladies in no time...😉

7 hours ago, weequeen said:

When I'm more desperate there's more hissing sound, but also if I'm squatting and leaning forward it can make the sound too, I guess changing what the stream is up against.

If its not to much to ask can you explaine how you look down there. I am trying to figur out if certaine lookes down there producer hissing sound while other lookes dont

7 hours ago, Turkis viking said:

If its not to much to ask can you explaine how you look down there. I am trying to figur out if certaine lookes down there producer hissing sound while other lookes dont

I have a shorter inner labia but my outer is parted a little bit 

On 2/27/2021 at 4:06 PM, Theo said:

A little factoid I  thought I would share-  OK guys, the next time you pee, take your fingers and spread the meatus (opening) of your penis after your stream has started. Pretend like you're really trying to widen the opening. You'll be "hissing" just like the ladies in no time...😉

I guess like the females this proves like females, we are all different. Perhaps it matters if a male is circumcised or not, I am.

I just tried this after holding for a while. I opened my pee hole as wide as I could but the only difference was that my stream was less focused and intense. It splattered a bit, but that was all. There was no hiss at all, my stream only sounded more diffused a bit as it hit the water. I may have emptied my bladder slightly faster since my stream was less restricted, but not by much.

I have when I very full, finally getting to go the pressure seemed to stretch my pee hole due to the intense pressure.

Wondering how that worked, I have taken close up videos of me peeing ,  then watched ,and it showed the hole only opened slightly, more like a slit, regardless of pressure.

I did discover literally by accident that placing my penis between my legs and squeezing as I peed produces a hiss.  I was in the shower trying to prolong the end stage of a long hold. My pee soon forced its way out, but as I let go I kept my penis in place between my crossed legs producing a pronounced hiss This  due to the somewhat restricted flow, and my pee having to navigate between my tightly crossed legs, simulating a female's pee passing her labia . 

I find a hissing female peeing particularly hot.