Forced to watch her pee

Wow! What an experience, and wonderfully described. Thanks!

So many questions. How had A discovered your pee fetish, and how did you find out? What was the conversation like in the car between the office and her home (or was she too drunk to talk)? What was work like on the Monday morning?! 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Wow! What an experience, and wonderfully described. Thanks!

So many questions. How had A discovered your pee fetish, and how did you find out? What was the conversation like in the car between the office and her home (or was she too drunk to talk)? What was work like on the Monday morning?! 

I think she found out from a former employee who I'd dated after she left the company.  She talked a lot and I can't remember the conversation but I imagine it was about strippers and sex, she talked about it a lot.  And Monday, I don't remember, but she was in a role managed by someone else so I didn't have close contact with her day by day.  She did get naked at the staff xmas party, which was held at a house with a pool, even though it was a chilly night.  She just liked to show off I guess.

• Thanks 1