Near miss..

Guest Peelover85

Guest Peelover85

I was out walking the dog today in a relatively popular woodland walk near me. The path through the woods is man made and easy to follow, the loop is max distance of half a mile I would say.

At the mid point of the loop, just as you start the way back to the carpark if that makes sense, there is an old quarry pit, it's only tiny but you have to walk through a gap in a wall to get in and look at it. Anyway this is where the story starts...

As I neared the bottom of the loop and the gap in the wall there was a young man stood there late twenties ish with a dog on a lead, nothing really out of the ordinary. However as I was still watching a women appeared through the gap, I would say about the same age as the man, blonde, pretty and heavily pregnant and looking extremely flustered. As she came out the man, who by now I assume is here partner passes hera jacket which she wraps around her waist covering down to her knees.

Now this intrigued me purely by the look of pure panic/stress on her face, so I slowed down waited for them wo continue walking until they were out of sight and proceeded to check behind the wall... 

The assumption to what I found,  as you will see, is she must have been bursting and wet herself, jumped behind the wall and sorted herself out/finished off, discarded her knickers and then used the jacket to hide the wet spot... I felt really sorry for her but it was an amazing find none the less 🙂

enjoy the evidence, take care x

Screenshot_20210226-180206_Gallery.jpg

That is a lucky spot!   She must have been very embarrassed though, if she looked flustered.  Not just the person who is happy to nip in the quarry for a pee, but one who had got beyond the point of desperation and wet herself.

I would definitely have collected those knickers as a souvenir. 

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, clay6 said:

She was wearing a pretty long maternity dress. She pretended to be looking something up on her phone and parted her legs slightly. She just let go in her panties and no one around us could see anything due to her long dress. I could hear it but that was about it and it just soaked into the grass. We finished the walk and she cleaned up and discarded her panties in a porta potty. 

One of my favorite scenarios: A woman who just lets go in her panties under a dress in public. Did your wife enjoy being naughty like that, or was it just uncomfortable and embarrassing for her?

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing that experience!

On 3/3/2021 at 5:12 AM, Alfresco said:

That is a lucky spot!   She must have been very embarrassed though, if she looked flustered.  Not just the person who is happy to nip in the quarry for a pee, but one who had got beyond the point of desperation and wet herself.

I would definitely have collected those knickers as a souvenir. 

Would have been worth a sniff at least and to see how much she actually pee in them 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

One of my favorite scenarios: A woman who just lets go in her panties under a dress in public. Did your wife enjoy being naughty like that, or was it just uncomfortable and embarrassing for her?

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing that experience!

That time was out of pure desperation. She does enjoy naughty pees with me though. 

• Like 2