Thin and slow or thick and fast?

One thing I've noticed about female pee compared to male, is the wide variation in intensity and duration of flow.  I have a video of one girl with a fairly narrow stream that pees for almost 2 minutes straight - and another who has a very intense stream, almost a drinking fountain (see what I did there) and it's all out in 10 sec.  Men seem more consistent.

I assume it's related to the diameter of the urethral opening.  Any thoughts on this?

Edited by DrownMeQuick
  • Like 2
On 2/25/2021 at 12:37 AM, DrownMeQuick said:

One thing I've noticed about female pee compared to male, is the wide variation in intensity and duration of flow.  I have a video of one girl with a fairly narrow stream that pees for almost 2 minutes straight - and another who has a very intense stream, almost a drinking fountain (see what I did there) and it's all out in 10 sec.  Men seem more consistent.

I assume it's related to the diameter of the urethral opening.  Any thoughts on this?

Personally I think it’s in the control. I tend to be lazy and let it come out at its own pace. But if I’m in a hurry I can push it out in a short, fast and heavy spurt. Or I can hold it back and let it out real slow, which is very stimulating, and leads me to masturbation and intense orgasm.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I wish I could be more in control and vary things a bit more. As I've got older the maximum flow rate achievable has reduced and there's bugger all I can do about it. But in general I would support your hypothesis I think. My wife can sometimes spend *ages* peeing in drips and drops; other times it's a Niagara Falls for 15 seconds.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...