What’s the furthest you have pissed?

Keep us in the loop, and if you choose to record yourself/take pics of the result, feel free to post them here or on r/powerpiss! 

As a guy, I wouldn’t say I have a particularly powerful stream, I have seen videos of women who can spray farther than me. But it’s easier for us guys to get distance. Mine easily makes it from one long end of the tub to the other. I also love seeing how far I can spray!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Zoeygirl said:

One of the things I like is to try and piss far, I haven’t measured mine yet but I plan to. 
Would you say guys have an advantage? 

I would love to have a massive power piss ... as you I have never tested... however, the more I have full bladder the more I can express myself in quantity and even range... 😘

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 2/24/2021 at 1:28 PM, durianfury said:

Keep us in the loop, and if you choose to record yourself/take pics of the result, feel free to post them here or on r/powerpiss! 

As a guy, I wouldn’t say I have a particularly powerful stream, I have seen videos of women who can spray farther than me. But it’s easier for us guys to get distance. Mine easily makes it from one long end of the tub to the other. I also love seeing how far I can spray!

Yeah I suppose you are right, we have shorter plumbing. 
I’ll keep you in the loop

• Like 1
On 2/25/2021 at 3:42 AM, alicexxx said:

I would love to have a massive power piss ... as you I have never tested... however, the more I have full bladder the more I can express myself in quantity and even range... 😘

Can’t wait to here about you trying a big power piss!! 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Zoeygirl said:

I made another erome account for any pics or videos I chose to share, is that what everybody uses? If there is a better one let me know 

It's what I use to host videos. I think many on here do. Photos you can post directly to the PeeFans site.

Edited by Kupar
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Can't say that I've ever measured but and beachmom said us guys don't have the same pressure thus can't piss as far lol. The advantage certainly goes to women. 

I just might have to measure my next distance challenge lol

Depends of course if you include height as a measure of distance pee has travelled - in which case your grain bin pees beat most easily.

• Haha 3
  • 2 months later...

I've had a few informal contests. 🤣  I'm typically in the range of 10 to 12 feet, my date on a good night maybe a little more than half that.

If only I would run across someone like beachmom, who says she's good for 15 to 20. Maybe with such inspiration, I could rise to the occasion. Or, at least beat her for height.

• Like 2