Ever forget where you're at and do something inappropriate?

3 hours ago, MyPee said:

Thankyou for that @Theo
Well it’s not peeing, but it was pretty hot: One of my inappropriate accidents was at a music camp when I was 17. One of the Directors was a musically well known and respected gentleman in his 60s. We were walking outside between venues, and he said in his very posh English voice, “I should very much like to kiss you.” I said ok, and turned to him. He leaned in to give me what I thought would be a gentle fatherly kiss, but which was a very passionate French kiss. I just automatically responded: I grabbed his crotch and started rubbing and massaging while I kissed him back. He was so aroused that he fairly quickly ejaculated and made a wet patch in his pants. When we pulled apart, I was shocked at my actions (it’s not something I would do, ordinarily, being a “good girl”), and I quickly looked around to make sure no-one had noticed. There was no-one nearby, fortunately for both our reputations! 

That's a MeToo experience by today's standards - how do you feel about it now as an adult looking back?

32 minutes ago, DrownMeQuick said:

That's a MeToo experience by today's standards - how do you feel about it now as an adult looking back?

Oh, I don’t know about that: I think I did more that was inappropriate than he did! 
There have probably been many incidents in my youth that some might think of as a metoo thing now, but I was never upset by anything. In fact I liked the attention: the pat or pinch of the bottom, the wolf whistles, the suggestive comments. It was nice. There was never anything that I didn’t like. So for me, I don’t think any of those incidents would be a metoo thing. Not for me. 

• Like 4

Not so much where I was, but WHEN I was there.  

I volunteer at a railway and when we are closed, it is quite common to pee by the side of the engine shed rather than walking to the station (not just me - it is common practice).   However, one day I was working in the shed on a project and needed to pee.  Without really thinking, I walked outside to the side of the shed and started peeing.  What I had forgotten was that it was a running day, so I should have walked further down the side behind the shed to be hidden.   Anyway, a train went past at just this point.  I heard it coming and turned my back to the running line and can only hope that the passengers who no doubt spotted me stood there in my high vis vest facing the bank didn't twig what I was doing!

• Haha 3
39 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Not so much where I was, but WHEN I was there.  

I volunteer at a railway and when we are closed, it is quite common to pee by the side of the engine shed rather than walking to the station (not just me - it is common practice).   However, one day I was working in the shed on a project and needed to pee.  Without really thinking, I walked outside to the side of the shed and started peeing.  What I had forgotten was that it was a running day, so I should have walked further down the side behind the shed to be hidden.   Anyway, a train went past at just this point.  I heard it coming and turned my back to the running line and can only hope that the passengers who no doubt spotted me stood there in my high vis vest facing the bank didn't twig what I was doing!

If you’re in a hi vis jacket people won’t pay any attention at all and just assume you know what you’re doing

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
53 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

If you’re in a hi vis jacket people won’t pay any attention at all and just assume you know what you’re doing

Ironically, Hi Vis is definitely the best disguise if you don't want to be noticed.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Verging off topic, but at a business my wife used to work at, a couple of ‘workmen’ in a van drove up, removed the front doors to the office entrance and disappeared with them. 

The receptionists assumed it was routine work and let them carry out the theft unchallenged. 

You can get away with a surprising amount if you look like you know what you are doing and do it with confidence.  But that does take it to an extreme.   

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Verging off topic, but at a business my wife used to work at, a couple of ‘workmen’ in a van drove up, removed the front doors to the office entrance and disappeared with them. 

The receptionists assumed it was routine work and let them carry out the theft unchallenged. 

This is awesome...I can picture the meeting that transpired afterwards, "Hey boss, we need to replace the front entrance doors" "Why?" "They're, uh...missing" 🤣

• Haha 1