Kupar's Peeing Exploits

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, MyPee said:

Mmmm... I like it! Now you’ve made me hot and horny, and I wet myself a bit! Feels nice! I’ll just slide a finger down there to assess the damage..... ooooh.....

I really hope you've done a thorough damage assessment. You can't be too careful - there might be a risk of further flooding.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MyPee said:

Yes, it was very thorough. I had to slide the finger around, and even add a few more fingers, and I found that the damage was within tolerable limits. So I fixed that! I worked on the area until I spurted all over my hand, and followed that with the rest of the pee, to ensure the damage was satisfactory. 

Very good. I'll sign off your work ... in a few minutes, Something's come up that I need to attend to here. 

• Cheeky 1
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Nice to see the country side starting to green up lol. Lucky find on your daily walk

Yes - there's a feeling of Spring in the air here @speedy3471 - I hope it will soon be with you too my friend. And yes - the stile was just right and needed a hosing down I think 🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

On my walk today I peed against the outside wall of an old corrugated iron farm building. It made a nice sound and the wall was nicely marked. I turned round after I'd wet the wall, and just sprayed some pee over the grass in front of me. It feels so good to pee in nature like this. It's not very naughty - there was no-one around for miles - but the sense of freedom to pee out in the open is always lovely 🙂 

https://www.erome.com/a/xrO9tlxu

Outbuilding 1.jpg

Outbuilding 2.jpg

Outbuilding 3.jpg

Outbuilding 4.jpg

You seem to have good luck finding unique spots to have a piss lol. Another job well done

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

You seem to have good luck finding unique spots to have a piss lol. Another job well done

Thanks @speedy3471. I have a couple of walks that I do regularly where there are places I know I can enjoy a pee. I'll try and post a couple more examples over the next few weeks if there is interest 🙂. I know there's a pretty small, niche audience for this sort of content, but hey, I enjoy it.

Just now, MyPee said:

Ooo.. that's nice. I like how you pee towards the viewer at the end. 

Thanks - it was a spur of the moment decision - and it makes the set up look a little less static and boring I think! I had to stop walking forward though otherwise there was a risk of spraying the camera ... which I definitely didn't want to do 🙂

• Like 1

It made it even more interesting, for sure. I love to watch a man pee, but when they turn towards me while peeing, seeing that pee come at me, it’s like being peed on. And that’s hot! I don’t mind if you do it more (it’s ok if you want to stand back and miss the camera!😉).

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MyPee said:

It made it even more interesting, for sure. I love to watch a man pee, but when they turn towards me while peeing, seeing that pee come at me, it’s like being peed on. And that’s hot! I don’t mind if you do it more (it’s ok if you want to stand back and miss the camera!😉).

Right you are. I'll see what I can do for you, seeing as you ask so nicely 🙂

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, WendyMarty said:

That’s really hot, thanks for sharing it and I wish I was there to see it. 
I have some walls at the salon that could do with being peed on xx

If I could be there Wendy, I would happily pee on them for you 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

I had an afternoon at home by myself and it was a beautiful day for just sitting outside, feeling the warmth of the spring sunshine and indulging in some solo pee play. So that is what I did. Here's a little underwear wetting video: 

https://www.erome.com/a/O7sHXy5Y

And here are some stills from it. I hope that those of you that enjoy this sort of thing ( @WendyMarty, @weequeen, @mickymoist, @Bladderlad and a few others) have as much fun looking as I did making the video and pictures. A very happy few minutes indeed 🙂 

Shorts wetting 1a.jpg

Shorts wetting 2a.jpg

Shorts wetting 4a.jpg

That’s a very sexy outfit 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1