Weekend Pee Adventure - and a little fail

Guest UnabashedUser
8 hours ago, Sweets said:

You have to be In The right position to pee with a cock inside.  The easiest way I found is missionary. I usually have my feet resting on the back of his tights pushing my pelvis down.  Then you can push the pee out.  It also helps to have a very full bladder 

•  

Real Life in the real world

Bonnie and I from time to time make intensive plans to brighten up our sex lives, and this time early in our relationship we decided to make it piss-intensive.

Early in the day one weekend we made sure we both took in massive amounts of liquids -- coffee works well for us as it is a diuretic -- so we always made sure we had a supply of either hot coffee or iced tea handy during the morning.

We planned to wait until one of us was feeling the urge to go, and then we'd go into the bedroom and warm up with an intensive round of pussy lapping.

As I slowly removed Bonnie's panties and spread open her moist labia, I could tell from the swelling of her belly that her bladder was reaching it's limit. She also shooed me away from leaning

my hand on it as she didn't want to spray me prematurely.

My stiff stander had been hardened for an hour beforehand with anticipation, and had been leaking its own special lube of liquid for a while and thus was slippery with moisture which I gathered on a finger and used to massage Bonnie's nipples. She moans and asks me to put some of it on her bunghole, which is usual in our lovemaking as light anal fingering turns us both on.

As I am rimming out her anus with my precummed finger, Bonnie coughs once and a tiny drop of her pee flies out her pisshole and lands on my tongue, which is slowly circling her swollen clit. At the same time her twat contracts and it's own wine emerges, salty and thin upon my heated tongue.

Bonnie convulsively reaches for my ballsack, tugs and grasps the skin between the two eggs in their purse, our usual signal for me to move up and get ready to insert my cock in either of her eager openings. Tonight it's the pussy -- my favorite fuck hole. Although Bonnie does seek my rod in her slickened asshole from time to time, we always try to finish in her pussy as she orgasms the best when she feels my scalding jizzum splash her cuntal membranes.

Tonight we have planned to see if she can pee when she starts to cum. We've tried before, but my massive member in her tightened cootch seems to block the flow of pee until after I've shot my load and withdrawn. Tonight we want the pee to flow while I'm inside her cumming.

"Give it to me.. I'm soo close to peeing I need your cock inside me now" Bonnie moans using her thumb to strip out some of my precum and then rubbing it on my own anus.

I break off my pussyeating expedition and move up. She's on her back, spread wide open and gripping my cock with a deathgrip, aiming it's purple head dripping with lube directly at her pussy opening. With a slight twist, I guide it home and she's so slick and tight it immediately goes in full length. Usually we go slow and ease it in, but not tonight. She wants it all in all the way right now.

Immediately Bonnie begins the fuck. Hard and fast, bucking her ass so my cock slips out all the way to the rim of the head, then down and back in all the way again, my balls slapping against her spread open and clutching asshole, wet with my precum.

Almost as fast as she began, Bonnie now moans that she'd got to pee

"Oh my god get ready, it's coming" she moans. And I feel a slight stream trickle out and run down my balls but then it stops.

"Dear god take it out I have to pee first" she moans, and I slide it out but not all the way. Just the tip remains in, but it's in the outer lips and just a fraction of an inch away from her piss tube.

That's far enough, though and now, unimpeded, the pee flows hard and fast like the fountain of spring cascading down my hardened shaft and all over my flapping balls, flowing like a rivulet down across her opening asshole as she suddenly cums and cums hard, raking my balls with her fingernails, moaning -- "Fuck damn fuck me hard I'm pissing"

I lean back up and slam it home into her clenching cunt again, and the pee stops and she multiple orgasms with each and every slow cock-stroke .. hitting those soprano I'm-cumming sweet vocal sounds that drives me insane.

Bonnie reaches around now and inserts, not too gently, her thumb directly and all the way into my eager asshole, which triggers my cum. Boiling up from the depths of my balls, it screams out my fucktube and into her greedy vagina squirt by squirt --creaming the insides of her belly, her clit, the peehole and running sticky and warm over her asshole. She removes her thumb from my grateful butt and rubs the cum leaking from her over her own anus.

I finish and collapse, pulling my snake out and laying it against her pounding clit as the last clot of cum oozes out onto her. When the last drop of my spew hits it, she moans and releases her last shot of piss, washing the head of my cock for just an instant before we see stars and almost pass out.

After a brief moment of rest, I slide down to savor her pussy and our combination of spendings -- my nose sucking in the fragrances of warm cum, vaginal liquids, female piss, the faint whiff of ass --as I dive into her sopping muff to lick and nuzzle and taste it all.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, UnabashedUser said:
  •  

Real Life in the real world

Bonnie and I from time to time make intensive plans to brighten up our sex lives, and this time early in our relationship we decided to make it piss-intensive.

Early in the day one weekend we made sure we both took in massive amounts of liquids -- coffee works well for us as it is a diuretic -- so we always made sure we had a supply of either hot coffee or iced tea handy during the morning.

We planned to wait until one of us was feeling the urge to go, and then we'd go into the bedroom and warm up with an intensive round of pussy lapping.

As I slowly removed Bonnie's panties and spread open her moist labia, I could tell from the swelling of her belly that her bladder was reaching it's limit. She also shooed me away from leaning

my hand on it as she didn't want to spray me prematurely.

My stiff stander had been hardened for an hour beforehand with anticipation, and had been leaking its own special lube of liquid for a while and thus was slippery with moisture which I gathered on a finger and used to massage Bonnie's nipples. She moans and asks me to put some of it on her bunghole, which is usual in our lovemaking as light anal fingering turns us both on.

As I am rimming out her anus with my precummed finger, Bonnie coughs once and a tiny drop of her pee flies out her pisshole and lands on my tongue, which is slowly circling her swollen clit. At the same time her twat contracts and it's own wine emerges, salty and thin upon my heated tongue.

Bonnie convulsively reaches for my ballsack, tugs and grasps the skin between the two eggs in their purse, our usual signal for me to move up and get ready to insert my cock in either of her eager openings. Tonight it's the pussy -- my favorite fuck hole. Although Bonnie does seek my rod in her slickened asshole from time to time, we always try to finish in her pussy as she orgasms the best when she feels my scalding jizzum splash her cuntal membranes.

Tonight we have planned to see if she can pee when she starts to cum. We've tried before, but my massive member in her tightened cootch seems to block the flow of pee until after I've shot my load and withdrawn. Tonight we want the pee to flow while I'm inside her cumming.

"Give it to me.. I'm soo close to peeing I need your cock inside me now" Bonnie moans using her thumb to strip out some of my precum and then rubbing it on my own anus.

I break off my pussyeating expedition and move up. She's on her back, spread wide open and gripping my cock with a deathgrip, aiming it's purple head dripping with lube directly at her pussy opening. With a slight twist, I guide it home and she's so slick and tight it immediately goes in full length. Usually we go slow and ease it in, but not tonight. She wants it all in all the way right now.

Immediately Bonnie begins the fuck. Hard and fast, bucking her ass so my cock slips out all the way to the rim of the head, then down and back in all the way again, my balls slapping against her spread open and clutching asshole, wet with my precum.

Almost as fast as she began, Bonnie now moans that she'd got to pee

"Oh my god get ready, it's coming" she moans. And I feel a slight stream trickle out and run down my balls but then it stops.

"Dear god take it out I have to pee first" she moans, and I slide it out but not all the way. Just the tip remains in, but it's in the outer lips and just a fraction of an inch away from her piss tube.

That's far enough, though and now, unimpeded, the pee flows hard and fast like the fountain of spring cascading down my hardened shaft and all over my flapping balls, flowing like a rivulet down across her opening asshole as she suddenly cums and cums hard, raking my balls with her fingernails, moaning -- "Fuck damn fuck me hard I'm pissing"

I lean back up and slam it home into her clenching cunt again, and the pee stops and she multiple orgasms with each and every slow cock-stroke .. hitting those soprano I'm-cumming sweet vocal sounds that drives me insane.

Bonnie reaches around now and inserts, not too gently, her thumb directly and all the way into my eager asshole, which triggers my cum. Boiling up from the depths of my balls, it screams out my fucktube and into her greedy vagina squirt by squirt --creaming the insides of her belly, her clit, the peehole and running sticky and warm over her asshole. She removes her thumb from my grateful butt and rubs the cum leaking from her over her own anus.

I finish and collapse, pulling my snake out and laying it against her pounding clit as the last clot of cum oozes out onto her. When the last drop of my spew hits it, she moans and releases her last shot of piss, washing the head of my cock for just an instant before we see stars and almost pass out.

After a brief moment of rest, I slide down to savor her pussy and our combination of spendings -- my nose sucking in the fragrances of warm cum, vaginal liquids, female piss, the faint whiff of ass --as I dive into her sopping muff to lick and nuzzle and taste it all.

I always love your stories. Real and fictional.  You have such a way with words.   And you and Bonnie sound like so much fun.