Peeing while walking?

I live in the countryside and recently to get a little exercise and fresh air during lockdown I've been going out for a walk.  It occurred to me that it might be fun to do a little wetting at the same time so I waited until I was already in need of a wee, put on some black jeans and headed out.   Now I discovered that I can't actually start peeing while walking 😄 however desperate I am, I don't know if it's a male anatomy thing or just me, but if I keep striding out I just can't pee.  It seems to be like a siphon though, if I stop for a moment to start peeing, I can start walking again and completely empty my bladder without stopping.  I'd be interested to know if it's the same for you boys and girls.

Peeing while walking or running is hard for us guys. I have tried it even when I had to go really bad and it still wouldn’t come out. There was one time that was the most I had ever filled my bladder which was a lot and I did pee while running naked in the woods. It was so awesome to just spray it everywhere while exposed like that. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to repeat it but it sure was fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've done it quite a bit actually (although I whip it out so I don't wet myself lol) 

Was quite hard to pee while walking at first.. But like anything it becomes easier with time (kinda like peeing while erect lol, takes a little practice to master it) 

• Like 1

I sometimes did it for fun, just to try it out. Worked out actually ok. Though without actually much pressure so the results may have been different if i was more desperate.

And once i did it out of necessity. I was peeing in a kind of underpass with some stairs that lead up to a flat tier followed by another set of steps. I was really desperate and started peeing against the wall while suddenly i heard someone coming from the path behind me walking up the stairs. Since there were only a few steps he or she must have been very close. I couldn't stop that fast so i walked a few metres while still peeing and trying to zip my pants up as the person was walking behind me. Got my pants a little wet in the process. Never looked back to check who that was, i just kept walking. Not just because i was peeing there, that would be easy to explain. But i was filming it and that person probably saw it. So it was an akward situation. But the piss walk under pressure worked well for the most part 😁

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

No, when I'm wanting to do it on purpose I end up having to stop and take deep breaths to try to relax and even then it's far from guaranteed success.

Lately however I find, when I'm least in the mood or wearing particularly nice fresh clothes, the most moderate urge to go while walking home becomes so urgent in the last 10 metres or so that by the time I reach the toilet I either have a solid leak going, or in two instances uncontrollably pissing myself and everything else in the frenzy to pull it out 😅

• Like 1

It is not easy to do this, but can be done with practice. I have some tips:-

1. Don't let yourself get desperate, it is easier when there is no pressure in your bladder. You want to relax and this cannot be done while you are actively trying to hold it in to start with.
  2. At first you will have to practice with relaxing while stationary and then letting your pee continue to trickle out while walking. It will gradually start to come quicker and quicker as you get used to relaxing and eventually you will be able to relax while walking. The muscles you need to relax are not naturally relaxed when walking.
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

It's not as simple as it sounds. And I absolutely agree with Pauly that a full bladder can be counterproductive. But when you get it right it is absolutely wonderful to pee when walking or running: incredibly liberating and satisfying. Forget about trying to photograph or video the experience though. Pretty much impossible!

• Like 1