what do you do when you're the other kind of wet

weequeen

• 1 month later...

personally, i basically stay in the same pair. unless i was already planning on changing undies. it would be a hassle to always carry around extra panties on the chance that my discharge or other excretements happened to be heavy. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When the middle of the panties are wet from behind aroused.   But it’s a different story if I’ve too sweaty.  That can cause chafing and become very uncomfortable.  So I just take them off.  If I’m home I just don’t wear any.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, blankfuse said:

As long as I'm not wet enough for it to show through my pants, the panties stay on. It definitely is a fun secret to have! 

Wow! Does your pussy sometimes get aroused enough to show through your panties and pants? How often does that happen? And what circumstance?

On 6/10/2021 at 6:56 PM, deliquescent said:

Wow! Does your pussy sometimes get aroused enough to show through your panties and pants? How often does that happen? And what circumstance?

Sometimes, yeah. It's not the norm but it happens occasionally. What I like to do that gets me that wet is to edge for as long as I can. It's either as long as I can stand it or as long as I can before I have to be somewhere. That can be up to a few hours at a time.