Psychology of the fetish

Well... I'm a really interested in the fetish woman, I didn't know the forum existed, now I found out it has existed for years but I didn't know, when I discovered it about 3 weeks ago I didn't want to create an account because of laziness but I do enjoy sharing my experiences and feel guys get turned on by them (I hope my next couple(s) are into pee as well) so I decided to create an account. 

It took a while for me to start posting and until now I just have 3 posts, I hope I post more and hope you like my posts. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am convinced that this fetish is way more common than some people realize. I have actually known several women who I suspected enjoyed the feeling of a full bladder to some extent, based on comments they made while having to pee. Obviously I could be wrong but I really strongly suspected it with several women I knew. It's just that they don't all announce it on the Internet (for reasons that are completely understandable).

1 minute ago, gottapee87 said:

I am convinced that this fetish is way more common than some people realize. I have actually known several women who I suspected enjoyed the feeling of a full bladder to some extent, based on comments they made while having to pee. Obviously I could be wrong but I really strongly suspected it with several women I knew. It's just that they don't all announce it on the Internet (for reasons that are completely understandable).

I’m not sure for women, but for guys, a very full bladder puts pressure on the prostate which obviously gives things a sexual dimension lol

18 hours ago, gottapee87 said:

am convinced that this fetish is way more common than some people realize

I think to some extent you’re right. I’m sure many people have feelings where having a full bladder or releasing it gives off a huge amount of relief etc. But probably don’t take it any further. I remember a male gay friend once said to me “you know that brief moment when taking a dump feels really good, that’s the little bit of hay in everyone” 🤣🤣 he was joking but it’s kinda true, that small feeling of enjoyment anyone has while peeing or holding is that small enjoyment of this fetish. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know there's been some discussion on this in the past but I'm new here and want to revisit this topic from a different perspective: what's the psychology of why we enjoy what we do?

I wonder if there's an aspect of sadism/masochism for those who love holding/controlling others holds for long periods of time?

I wonder if we're obsessed with wetting because it's some of the same nerves in our reproductive organs? 

I personally love watching desperate women, and watching the relief when they let it out! I don't know why our brains enjoy it though. Any other thoughts?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Couple92 said:

God yes.

55 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Definitely lol 

That is where gay people have the upper hand - they get to see and hear people of the same gender in their changing rooms and toilets, whilst straight people don't get that luxury.   For me, I would much rather pee in the presence of interested ladies than interested men and I would much rather see ladies peeing than men, but if I were gay, I'd be over the moon I am sure!

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
26 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

That is where gay people have the upper hand - they get to see and hear people of the same gender in their changing rooms and toilets, whilst straight people don't get that luxury.   For me, I would much rather pee in the presence of interested ladies than interested men and I would much rather see ladies peeing than men, but if I were gay, I'd be over the moon I am sure!

Yeah can't argue with that!! 

I’ve never thought about the psychology part of it. I share the desperation side of things. I enjoy holding till I can’t anymore and enjoy watching/talking with a lady while she does the same. The wetting isn’t of much importance to as I enjoy being able to see the “finale” as well. 

My theory is that it falls somewhat under a dom/sub style relationship only it’s focused more on the bodily functions than the body itself. I don’t necessarily align with the stereotypical dom/sob interaction, from either position, but when it’s just about the bladder that’s entirely different.  

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

It fascinates me too - and I don't necessarily have any good answers.   One area that fascinates me particularly is what parameters have to come into play for women to pee outside in public - i.e. how desperate do they need to be?  How much cover do they need and how much does alcohol influence the decision.    Some girls just don't care about being seen and will pee when the need arises whilst other girls will do anything to hold off peeing in public unless it is absolutely unavoidable.

Then there is the thought pattern behind where to pee - the balance between peeing somewhere that causes no impact but has a risk of being caught compared to finding somewhere completely private but where the person will leave a lasting mark/smell/wet patch.  For example, peeing in a drain in a gutter between park cars will leave no trace, but has the risk of being caught and some girls will not worry about being caught as long as they don't make a mess whereas other girls will do anything for their privacy and would prefer to pee in a fitting room leaving a puddle on the carpet or pee in a stairwell leaving a puddle which will dry to a residual smell, but they would rather do that because they have much less chance that someone will see them.

As to the question of why it is an obsession to some of us, that's a whole great minefield in itself but I think it is partly the sexual thoughts of enjoying girls who don't care or enjoy peeing outside and also the connection with exposure of the sexual organs.   For me, there is definitely something about observing girls and seeing how some are willing to drop their knickers and pee in full sight whilst others take great steps to look for a private corner.   I get a definite kick out of seeing girls peeing in any situation though.

I'm not sure I have good answers, either. But, I've spent a lot of time with women outdoors, on hikes, bike rides and long days on small boats. I think the biggest determining factor is what other options are available. If there are none, most all will prefer to relieve themselves before they become desperate.

Of course, these tend to the the "sporty" type and the at least occasional outdoor pee is no big deal. Most all are resigned to it, in the sense that it comes with the territory, although I feel a lot actually look forward to the situation.  

Certainly many will ask me to look away. But, it seems at least as many don't seem to care. And, then there a few who appear to enjoy the attention and keep drinking more just so they can repeat.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Couple92 said:

God yes.

6 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Definitely lol 

I've always wanted to see women peeing into urinals together and assume it's similar to what gay men enjoy.  Unfortunately it doesn't happen much for me or at all. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Purple_minion said:

I’ve never thought about the psychology part of it. I share the desperation side of things. I enjoy holding till I can’t anymore and enjoy watching/talking with a lady while she does the same. The wetting isn’t of much importance to as I enjoy being able to see the “finale” as well. 

My theory is that it falls somewhat under a dom/sub style relationship only it’s focused more on the bodily functions than the body itself. I don’t necessarily align with the stereotypical dom/sob interaction, from either position, but when it’s just about the bladder that’s entirely different.  

I agree with the dom/sub comparison. It's not quite the same, but there is something to one person struggling and the other enjoying watching that struggle.

But the concept of women peeing outside is so fascinating. I have friends all over that spectrum, especially when outdoors at the beach. None of the friends who know about my kink share in it, but i agree some people seem to keep drinking and keep peeing and maybe they do enjoy it! It's one of the best reasons to do outdoor activities!

I can make some educated guesses, but I wish I knew for certain why I have the pee interest that I do.  However I'll give it my best shot.  In the male of the species, the procreative organ (the penis) is also the organ of urination.  Given the dual purpose of that organ I think some of the muscles and nerve endings which play a part in sexual activity, also come into play during urination.  I think it's therefore to be expected that for some people there will be a strong connection between urination and arousal.  In the case of women the sexual and urinary organs are separate but they are also close together so it would be hardly surprising if similar considerations didn't come into play.   

• Agree 3
11 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I can make some educated guesses, but I wish I knew for certain why I have the pee interest that I do.  However I'll give it my best shot.  In the male of the species, the procreative organ (the penis) is also the organ of urination.  Given the dual purpose of that organ I think some of the muscles and nerve endings which play a part in sexual activity, also come into play during urination.  I think it's therefore to be expected that for some people there will be a strong connection between urination and arousal.  In the case of women the sexual and urinary organs are separate but they are also close together so it would be hardly surprising if similar considerations didn't come into play.   

I agree 100%. Also, at least for penis owners, the feeling of release for both sperm and urine is at least somewhat similar (obviously not the same, but still) so that has to be correlated as well I assume. 

• Like 1

I wasn't into holding until I joined. It's not my number one favorite thing about pee, but it's growing. 

For me my favorite part is the domination. Being told I'm not allowed to pee, being forced to drink to make it worse, and cruelly and forcefully telling me to hold it go hand in hand with my domination kink. 

I'm not into wetting, but the thought of someone peeing on me and then forcing me to stay in my wet clothes is definitely a turn on!

This is something that I would rather do with a partner, tho. Holding on my own is not as enjoyable. I guess the control thing just isn't there lol.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Being told I'm not allowed to pee, being forced to drink to make it worse,

This does it for me too..  When my g/f tells me I can't pee somehow I find the strength to obey, but I love to be told I can't pee!    Of course I love to have the same lovely control over her too, which she loves and obediently obeys! 

• Love 1
On 7/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, glad1 said:

I think the biggest determining factor is what other options are available. If there are none, most all will prefer to relieve themselves before they become desperate.

Yes, I agree with this.  I have seen many ladies pee in public, but only one who decided not to remove her clothes and wet herself spectacularly.   Of course, this is not counting those who pee through swim wear.

I have written about it before, but it was at a seaside town and the girl in question was rushing along the promenade to the toilets, found them locked and stood in front of the door with her back to the door and completely flooded her jeans, very visibly.   She obviously could not bring herself to expose herself in order to pee, whereas most girls would have either squatted there and dropped their trousers and dealt with the minute worth of embarrassment or more likely gone behind the nearby beach huts and peed.   This girl couldn’t do it and her body gave up on her leaving her soaked visibly so that everyone who saw her knew exactly what happened.  If she had dropped her jeans, yes a few people might have seen her, but at least after that minute, nobody else who saw her would know.   After she wet herself, she went behind the beach huts and hid, sat on a wall with her head in her hands, then she phoned someone - possibly to arrange to be collected to avoid further embarrassment.

On 7/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, glad1 said:

Of course, these tend to the the "sporty" type and the at least occasional outdoor pee is no big deal.

I agree with this wholeheartedly - those people, male and female, who participate in activities away from toilets soon realise that the will need to pee outside and they soon learn to accept outdoor peeing as a natural thing to do,   There are still those who will try to hide away as much as possible without drawing attention to what they are doing whilst others are not at all shy and will happily announce that they need to pee and proceed to do so with little cover.

• Like 2

Another psychological aspect is who much or little someone is willing to talk about their need to pee or what they are doing.   I know one lady who is happy to talk about it as freely as they might discuss what they had for dinner, and I know others who will do anything to avoid mentioning the need to pee.

The lady who is open, is someone who I have worked with. The ladies toilets in the building have a main door that is propped open and a cubicle that does nothing to hide sound.  I have known for us to be in the corridor about to leave the building and she will say “I am just going for a wee before I leave” and then proceed to go to the toilet and pee whilst still talking to me from in the cubicle.  She also told me that she sometimes goes on walks first thing in the morning for about three hours in the winter, taking a hot chocolate from home  and then buying another one from a shop before heading further into the countryside.  I made a passing comment that she must be desperate for the loo by the time she gets home and she matter of factly responded with “Oh no, that’s what bushes are for”.

Other people would completely avoid mentioning their needs and at most would use a veiled comment like needing to powder their nose or needing a break, but would never hint as to the reason being that they needed to pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
23 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I wasn't into holding until I joined. It's not my number one favorite thing about pee, but it's growing. 

For me my favorite part is the domination. Being told I'm not allowed to pee, being forced to drink to make it worse, and cruelly and forcefully telling me to hold it go hand in hand with my domination kink. 

I'm not into wetting, but the thought of someone peeing on me and then forcing me to stay in my wet clothes is definitely a turn on!

This is something that I would rather do with a partner, tho. Holding on my own is not as enjoyable. I guess the control thing just isn't there lol.

I agree. Being told/encouraged to hold makes  it much more intense than just holding on your own.

On 7/8/2022 at 11:33 AM, glad1 said:

I'm not sure I have good answers, either. But, I've spent a lot of time with women outdoors, on hikes, bike rides and long days on small boats. I think the biggest determining factor is what other options are available. If there are none, most all will prefer to relieve themselves before they become desperate.

Of course, these tend to the the "sporty" type and the at least occasional outdoor pee is no big deal. Most all are resigned to it, in the sense that it comes with the territory, although I feel a lot actually look forward to the situation.  

Certainly many will ask me to look away. But, it seems at least as many don't seem to care. And, then there a few who appear to enjoy the attention and keep drinking more just so they can repeat.

I also agree with this. Sporty/outdoorsy girls are much more willing to squat outdoors etc. gems those ones. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Another psychological aspect is who much or little someone is willing to talk about their need to pee or what they are doing.   I know one lady who is happy to talk about it as freely as they might discuss what they had for dinner, and I know others who will do anything to avoid mentioning the need to pee.

The lady who is open, is someone who I have worked with. The ladies toilets in the building have a main door that is propped open and a cubicle that does nothing to hide sound.  I have known for us to be in the corridor about to leave the building and she will say “I am just going for a wee before I leave” and then proceed to go to the toilet and pee whilst still talking to me from in the cubicle.  She also told me that she sometimes goes on walks first thing in the morning for about three hours in the winter, taking a hot chocolate from home  and then buying another one from a shop before heading further into the countryside.  I made a passing comment that she must be desperate for the loo by the time she gets home and she matter of factly responded with “Oh no, that’s what bushes are for”.

Other people would completely avoid mentioning their needs and at most would use a veiled comment like needing to powder their nose or needing a break, but would never hint as to the reason being that they needed to pee.

That's another aspect that's fascinating to me. As i said above, part of the desperation interest is the knowledge that someone is holding all that pee, so people who openly talk about it are a personal fave. I've never understood what compels people to be shy or open. I'm always open because if I announce it, maybe others will as well. 

I also agree regarding the sporty type, from a different perspective: i run marathons. In a sport where hydration is key, there are often long lines for porta potties before/during races (which leads to spectacular pee dances). But so many people will opt to pee in public simply to optimize their race times, and i imagine once you do that a few times in a race, you're more likely to do that anywhere. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Kbeasley7 said:

That's another aspect that's fascinating to me. As i said above, part of the desperation interest is the knowledge that someone is holding all that pee, so people who openly talk about it are a personal fave. I've never understood what compels people to be shy or open. I'm always open because if I announce it, maybe others will as well. 

I also agree regarding the sporty type, from a different perspective: i run marathons. In a sport where hydration is key, there are often long lines for porta potties before/during races (which leads to spectacular pee dances). But so many people will opt to pee in public simply to optimize their race times, and i imagine once you do that a few times in a race, you're more likely to do that anywhere. 

I’ve read that long distance runners will pee themselves while running marathons? Any insight to this? Have you yourself or witnessed others wet simply out of necessity during a race?