Men squatting

Zuzu

Role reversal. I have seen this topic on here whilst browsing before. Well last night, after our piss outside we began the topic of men squatting to piss. We are both from the Middle East but live in America now. He told me he misses the squat style toilets and hasn't been able able to squat since coming here 9 years ago. I suggested that tonight we both do a squat in the back yard and he agreed. So do you men also like to squat? Do you think while squatting or standing you fully empty yourself?

• Like 3

Ocasionally when I'm outdoors I like to pee in a squatting position. It certainly isn't the manliest way to pee but it sure is a whole lot of fun.

I dare every guy on here to try it once, it's definetly an experience worth doing.

Anyway, I don't think standing or squatting influences the emptying of your bladder. The result is pretty much always the same, at least for me. I never noticed a difference.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

I am a male and have tried a few different peeing positions. I don’t think I did a squat pee before but I have done kneeling and wall sitting, I did do sideways but it was harder than I thought. I will definitely try a squatting one next time I get the chance. 

• Hot 1
16 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Has any of the guys pissed doggy style? How did it work out?

I haven't I must admit.   For me, I'm a little obsessed with the female anatomy and experience, so squatting is my opportunity to imagine the whole scenario of needing to pee somewhere as a female.  I suspect that having the male tackle may make it just too clean and easy in a doggy position - a stream directed forwards away from the body rather than spraying backwards or running down thighs.

Still - nothing ventured, nothing gained...   If I try it you'll be the first to know.

• Like 1
Guest Peelover85

I always squat to pee when I'm outside, I also sit to pee at home as it's cleaner with a lot less splash.

I stand if Im using a urinal or public toilet though.

I just love the feeling of getting my bum out like a women would if I'm honest. I was quite conscious about it, but after seeing and reading this thread I'm quote relaxed about telling everyone now.

Thank you @Zuzu 😊

Edited by Peelover85
Spelling mistakes and added a thank you
6 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Has any of the guys pissed doggy style? How did it work out?

I have many times. Its actually quite hard but i’ve come to find its easier if you’re halfway hard in which case its gonna spray in the direction you’re aiming. If you try it in the regular resting position you’re gonna pee on either your hand or your knees but still i really like doing it every now and again it feels really naughty to just walk around on all fours and lift your leg and mark your territory on the side of a door or cabinet etc. ❤️

Edited by DxD
Spelling doesn’t agree with me today 😂
  • Hot 1