Should probably introduce myself!

Zuzu

6 hours ago, WetMart said:

Welcome. It good to know you enjoy outdoor peeing. I like to pee outdoors as well and usually like to piss up a wall of fence. 

Thank you.I'm attempting to learn to stand and pee. Has been not so successful. I'd love to pee on trees and walls eventually!

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Thank you.I'm attempting to learn to stand and pee. Has been not so successful. I'd love to pee on trees and walls eventually!

I’m sure you will be able to with practice. The best way is to drink plenty of water so you’re desperate and try standing with your legs apart leaning back and let that way you get a good piss stream

• Like 1

Hi Zuzu 😊

Shower practice is a good start if you don’t want to make a mess, and part those lips if you want a straight strong stream and you’ll be able to aim as well! 
Its great you get to share this with your husband, and Welcome, everyone here is great 😊 

Edited by Zoeygirl
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

Hey Zuzu, I only beat you here by 1 day so I don't really feel qualified to welcome you but it's great to see you here and full of mischief.  I'm sure we're all looking forward to pictorial commentary of your quest for reach!  Women tell me that pulling up on your lips really helps, but I guess you've probably figured that out.

• Like 1