Public pissing, vandalism, property destruction . . .

I'm on the submissive side of this. The first thing I'd want to do when I finally get my own place is get a girl who is into this and have her pee on all my belongings and my furniture. Hopefully next year when I start uni this happens. I've always had this weird dream of a woman peeing on my toothbrush without me knowing it and then watching me brush my teeth with it later when I wake up. Hopefully one day this dream becomes reality.

On 2/21/2021 at 12:23 AM, pecasalanaria said:

Always loved the idea of ruining someone else's shit by pissing on it. Even better if it's in public. I don't know why, but it's just so hot to me. Anyone else?

Welcome to peefans.

I love girls like you. You will gain a certain popularity around here, methinks.

Especially if you were to share a few true tales.

• Agree 4
On 2/21/2021 at 8:49 PM, obolo said:

My fantasy is to sneak into another tent at a festival and pee on all their belongings. Would love to see the owners returning back (in the best case totally drunk) and lay down on their still wet sleeping bags.

Now that's something I have fantasied about from the other angle. I've always wanted a girl to stumble into my tent and take a piss in it. 

15 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Do you ever actually do this? I'm curious.

Recently (within the past month or so), I've pissed in two or three buses, and I pissed on the carpet on a train - no real reason involved. For the bus, i knew that there would be streams, and as for the train - there's definitely going to be a smell in the cabin, and a wet spot for someone to clean up. I've done a -lot- of naughty pissing in the past, as well, and in the past, pissing wasn't necessarily the limit, either.

Have you ever indulged in your fantasy? Do you have any plans to do so? I'm curious, since I've been busy with it myself.

Could you describe the situations on buses/train? 

On 2/23/2021 at 6:33 AM, p1ssputz said:

I'm into this, but really more on the female side of things. I've done a lot of naughty pissing in my time, but women doing it is what's hot for me. (I have stories that I won't repeat here - they're in my profile.) I have definitely made messes in public bathrooms before, 

I love the idea of women doing this, and at the same time I don't like the idea at all because someone has to suffer for it. But I guess it's the juxtaposition that makes it hot for me. I completely get where you're coming from with that fantasy. I actually once wrote some personal erotica around the concept (but centered around a woman's absolute relief, so not just pissing); one story was about a drunk girl coming back to her hotel and fouling up one of the hotel's ice machines by using it as a toilet, another was about a woman hiking in the woods in the rain and choosing to squat in an unknown tent simply because she wouldn't get rained on (with some other collateral damage from muddy boots, etc), one was about a girl in someone's house choosing to use a baby carrier as her toilet....etc, etc. I deleted the stories, but I still have the memories. (I actually wanted to write one where a woman went to a downstairs cafeteria and opted to use a large pot of stew as her toilet, but never got around to it.)

There are videos online of women peeing on laptops and stuff like that which is honestly up my alley. (There's one somewhere of someone pissing on a working notebook - it sputters and dies; there was also a story on ExperienceProject a long time ago (by SickGurl, I think) about her pissing on a customer's laptop when she worked at a hotel.) That stuff is hot, but it does lack the convenience aspect. There are a couple of fridge pissing videos that are a little closer. One story that I remember that had the convenience aspect was on ToiletStool - some girl did a sleepover at her friend's house, and instead of using the toilet, she used the water tank in the attic that held drinking water for everyone! On the third day, she said that all her friends drank her piss!)

If you're into this stuff, you will love the stories by @rann in the fictional stories section. (I especially loved the plane one, man, I can't even say how much.)

I'm honestly kind of torn on this and I guess it depends on the mood I'm in, but I completely get where you're coming from. If you have stories, please share! Welcome to Peefans.

Are these stories deleted completely or do you have them privately? Cause they sound right up my alley, I feel like I even remember reading the one with the icebox. I'm also a huge fan of rann's stories as well as darkguy, so if they're anything like that I'd love to read them.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:23 AM, pecasalanaria said:

Always loved the idea of ruining someone else's shit by pissing on it. Even better if it's in public. I don't know why, but it's just so hot to me. Anyone else?

I wish you would visit my house, you could ruin everything I have by pissing anywhere you wish. I have the exact opposite fantasy you have (I love for girls to get off py peeing all over my stuff ruining things I care about in the process) 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
4 часа назад Coupleslave сказал:

Я бы хотел, чтобы вы использовали мой дом, вы могли бы испортить все, что у меня есть, писая куда угодно. У меня прямо противоположные твои фантазии (я люблю, когда девушки перестают писать на мои вещи, портя то, что мне небезразлично) 

I would pee at your house. I did this with some of my boyfriends, but not everyone had a piss fetish. Do you like only pee or I may do what I want?☺️

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
34 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

I would pee at your house. I did this with some of my boyfriends, but not everyone had a piss fetish. Do you like only pee or I may do what I want?☺️

You could pee at my house anytime you want. What else would you do beside pissing? You may do what you want I'd say 😍

• Hot 2
18 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

If I stayed with you for a while, I would never go to the toilet.  I would use your sofa instead of a toilet and your clothes instead of toilet paper. 
When I’ll watch my soap in the evening, and you switch to football, I will throw a lamp into your TV, crashing it. 
When I return from the street, I will not take off my shoes, I will walk on the carpets in your house, leaving footprints everywhere.  I will walk in the mud and come home to wipe the soles of sneakers on your wallpaper or clothes in the closet 😘 

(partly life stories, partly my fantasies)

Wow! I wish you would stay at my place for some time then... Would love to watch you use my sofa or bed (or even me) instead of the toilet and wipe on my clothes instead of toilet paper... I would love you to trample anything and break it or wipe your feet where you wish or crash stuff. I would be your slave and kiss your feet at command. 😍

• Agree 2
On 3/20/2021 at 1:25 PM, peeLIZZ said:

If I stayed with you for a while, I would never go to the toilet.  I would use your sofa instead of a toilet and your clothes instead of toilet paper. 
When I’ll watch my soap in the evening, and you switch to football, I will throw a lamp into your TV, crashing it. 
When I return from the street, I will not take off my shoes, I will walk on the carpets in your house, leaving footprints everywhere.  I will walk in the mud and come home to wipe the soles of sneakers on your wallpaper or clothes in the closet 😘 

Would you share some of your stories, what you did with some of your boyfriends ? I wonder which part is fantasy, and which part is real 😄

On 2/20/2021 at 7:23 PM, pecasalanaria said:

It's my biggest fantasy to meet someone on the internet and allow them to ruin my stuff with no limits.  for thier own pleasure, with no concern of the consequences for me. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/20/2021 at 8:25 AM, peeLIZZ said:

This is my biggest fantasy. I would let you break anything and do whatever you wanted with no limits. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, Coupleslave said:

Wow! I wish you would stay at my place for some time then... Would love to watch you use my sofa or bed (or even me) instead of the toilet and wipe on my clothes instead of toilet paper... I would love you to trample anything and break it or wipe your feet where you wish or crash stuff. I would be your slave and kiss your feet at command. 😍

Instead of mud I prefer my man could enjoy the pleasure of female feet's tasty sweat... 🤪

4 hours ago, alicexxx said:

Instead of mud I prefer my man could enjoy the pleasure of female feet's tasty sweat... 🤪

Oh well I also do find the sweat of female feet a lot tastier. I actually would love for you to wipe you sweaty feet all over my face or my stuff until you leave your smell behind... I am a lover of female barefeet almost as much as I am a lover of female piss

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Coupleslave said:

Oh well I also do find the sweat of female feet a lot tastier. I actually would love for you to wipe you sweaty feet all over my face or my stuff until you leave your smell behind... I am a lover of female barefeet almost as much as I am a lover of female piss

Think about delicious female sweaty feet on the dash of your car and pussy free to pee the whole interior... 🤩

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

Think about delicious female sweaty feet on the dash of your car and pussy free to pee the whole interior... 🤩

I would be so happy... 😍 I would love to watch a sweaty girl wipe her feet all over my stuff, maybe my pillow so I can sleep with her feet smell and pee all over my car, house and me... 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Coupleslave said:

I would be so happy... 😍 I would love to watch a sweaty girl wipe her feet all over my stuff, maybe my pillow so I can sleep with her feet smell and pee all over my car, house and me... 

Describe the way you prefer your car being "wrecked"...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, alicexxx said:

Describe the way you prefer your car being "wrecked"...

Definitely love for sweaty feet all over the the dash and seats, a naked girl sitting and masturbating on the seats and squirting or gushing, a girl on her period sitting naked and letting her menstrual blood drip all over, a couple having sex and leaving their mixed juices on the sits and to top them all a sexy girl power Pissing all over the car, including the electronics and drenching all... How do you prefer to wreck stuff? 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2