Public pissing, vandalism, property destruction . . .

I have a thing for this aswell. Its probably the risk, the feeling of being naughty...what makes it so hot to think about.

And i certainly love hearing, reading or seeing girls doing it or fantasizing about it. The attitude behind that is so hot. I can't really put it into words.

• Agree 3
15 minutes ago, thlopp said:

I echo everyone else here. The pure tabooness of it makes it appealing.

There is a video on thisvid where a petsitter goes room to room and ruins a house but it is a private video. I cannot find a publicly available version of it but it is here https://thisvid.com/videos/evil-housecleaner-covers-every-room-in-golden-piss/

I uploaded that vid. I just made it public for everyone 😊It's an amazing video. I wish I knew who she was. 

• Thanks 2
On 2/21/2021 at 1:23 AM, pecasalanaria said:

Always loved the idea of ruining someone else's shit by pissing on it. Even better if it's in public. I don't know why, but it's just so hot to me. Anyone else?

...and throwing them personally into the trash truck... 😜

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, FkinSunshine said:

I've peed in so many public places out of sheer urgency.. haven't met others who are like minded yet. Of the times I've peed in my panties, I was thinking of how many other people might like it as much as I do... 

Would anyone want those panties? Or personalized videos? 😋 

Definitely something I would consider

2 hours ago, Pissmarker1 said:

I have to disagree, I'd rather leave it and make sure someone else has to suffer from i t.

2 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

I agree. Having them discover their ruined belongings soaked in piss is even hotter to me

We will hardly be able to witness the scene, anyway... I could opt for a halfway solution, Guys! 😜

• Love 1
14 hours ago, hotwetslut said:

OF has removed and won't allow almost any pee stuff anymore

And you are correct except they don't gor threw your private messages so you can send what you please her page has no signs of this its only a select group that gets what she offers and its all over messages that you get to keep and of cant tell her no cause she hasn't advertised it 

• Like 2
On 2/21/2021 at 1:23 AM, pecasalanaria said:

Always loved the idea of ruining someone else's shit by pissing on it. Even better if it's in public. I don't know why, but it's just so hot to me. Anyone else?

I do too. I think it's really about the power you feel of dominating people, doing it simply out of pure pleasure and no other good reason, than the feeling of supremacy.

I tried to explain it there :

You might want to look at spywareonya's posts, she talked about it here and there on this forum, in a very interesting (quite mystical) point of view.

You might also find these particular topics interesting and maybe some good ideas too ! Please feel free to tell us more about it, you'll find some people here on Peefans that share that same feeling.

Edited by expererg