Peeing in potted house plants

I haven’t peed on plants in our house because we don’t have any large pots and I would flood the little ones we have.  However, I have peed in both real and artificial pot plants in hotels and I have peed in pot plants on our patio.  Lots of fun and I haven’t killed anything yet!

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Bit of an assumption going on there @PissBoner that any of these ladies would be remotely interested in your advances. Please have a little more consideration for the real life person you're interacting with - this is a thread about peeing on a potted plant and you've turned it straight into performing a sex act with you.  Talk like that scares members away.

I don't want to be rude or disrespectful. I can't figure out how to remove my post but I was able to delete my comment. Sorry I got very horny last night then my wife pissed on me and drove my desires through the roof. My apologies to anyone who might have been offended. 

12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Bit of an assumption going on there @PissBoner that any of these ladies would be remotely interested in your advances. Please have a little more consideration for the real life person you're interacting with - this is a thread about peeing on a potted plant and you've turned it straight into performing a sex act with you.  Talk like that scares members away.

Thank you very much for your intervention. I totally agree with you. I was just reporting my personal experiences with plants, not speaking about sex.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was literally just thinking abiut this. Urine is a pretty "hot" (I know) fertilizer. It needs to be diluted or it will cause the plant to burn from too much nitrogen.

I think most neglected houseplants could do with a bit more nitrogen, but if you want to relieve yourself while taking care of your plants, i might suggest spreading it out, so that one plant isn't getting all that nitrogen. Share the love and all that ;3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 1:35 PM, naughty_rosie said:

I have many potted plants and planters in my house and actually I use all of them as my secret toilet...lol

Are these plants growing well?

30 minutes ago, radu said:

Male urine would kill the plant for sure, but female urine is more delicate. In addition, females have smaller blisters, so less peeing can make the plant come to life.

Quite the opposite it seems - Male pee is less acidic, at least according to the expert gardeners of the National Trust in the UK.  https://www.treehugger.com/is-male-pee-better-than-female-pee-the-compost-conundrum-4857550

I'm guessing you mean 'bladders' and not blisters - although I'm not sure that's true either - there's lots of discussion in the forums here about ladies peeing much larger volumes than men in a lot of cases.

Welcome to the community by the way.

9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Quite the opposite it seems - Male pee is less acidic, at least according to the expert gardeners of the National Trust in the UK.  https://www.treehugger.com/is-male-pee-better-than-female-pee-the-compost-conundrum-4857550

I'm guessing you mean 'bladders' and not blisters - although I'm not sure that's true either - there's lots of discussion in the forums here about ladies peeing much larger volumes than men in a lot of cases.

Welcome to the community by the way.

Thank you for your kind welcome. I actually meant the "bladders". The article looks interesting and I'd love to read it. Women keep surprising us 😉

4 hours ago, naughty_rosie said:

Yeah they seem to love my pee lol

If I'd ever killed my plants with my pee, I wouldn't pee on the plants and flowers outdoor haha

I knew! Women's pee does not harm plants and even helps them grow. I think it wouldn't hurt me either 😊

• Like 1
On 4/12/2021 at 2:38 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

That's funny, when I search for research on urine pH differences between males and females, ALL the studies I find show that males produce more acidic urine. This seems to be from a combination of dietary choices (meat generates acid when metabolized, and men eat more of it) and physiology. 

I would guess many of you here already know of Novalee Truesdell, the Youtube gardener who fertilizes her garden beds this way and has (G or at most PG rated) videos to prove it? We were already talking about her on PeeSearch many years ago. But if you don't, you have to look her up.

Edited by Carb0nBased
  • Like 2

I don't know anything about chemistry or scientific things, but from my own experience I can say that my pee is much more aggressive than my boyfriend's pee for the plants. It happened to me sometime to be able to make a comparison and I noticed that where I peed, the plants/grass suffered and withered, while where my boyfriend peed I didn't notice remarkable effects on the plants/grass.

On 4/24/2021 at 9:44 AM, Malika said:

I don't know anything about chemistry or scientific things, but from my own experience I can say that my pee is much more aggressive than my boyfriend's pee for the plants. It happened to me sometime to be able to make a comparison and I noticed that where I peed, the plants/grass suffered and withered, while where my boyfriend peed I didn't notice remarkable effects on the plants/grass.

The plants you peed on were very ungrateful. If I were in their place, I wouldn't dry out, I would just grow and bloom and smell nice for you.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:37 AM, Carb0nBased said:

That's funny, when I search for research on urine pH differences between males and females, ALL the studies I find show that males produce more acidic urine. This seems to be from a combination of dietary choices (meat generates acid when metabolized, and men eat more of it) and physiology. 

I would guess many of you here already know of Novalee Truesdell, the Youtube gardener who fertilizes her garden beds this way and has (G or at most PG rated) videos to prove it? We were already talking about her on PeeSearch many years ago. But if you don't, you have to look her up.

I am 60% sure Novalee had a secret pee fetish. Sadly she's no longer with us. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/enovalee

Edited by Ms. Tito