How to pee clothes without parents find out? (I dont do my own laundry)

As I has posted in the previous version of this thread...

There is a very specific clothing related option you could try and would likely be able to get away with (even if you don't do laundry): wear lined tracksuit pants without underwear, pee slowly into the pants when standing.  Provided you pee slowly, the fleece or thick soft cotton (material like sweats are made from) lining will absorb the pee, while the nylon outer layer will prevent keep the outside dry.  FYI the seams in the outer layer CAN leak, so try to pee to one side or the other of the very center of the pants: allows any pee which isn't immediately absorbed to run down into a leg.  I've done this quite a few times: at three large pees the weight of the pee absorbed by the lining will begin to become an issue, at the fifth large pee the lining will begin to have trouble absorbing it all and you may have some running out at the bottom.  The lining can be dried out over several hours on a drying rack...because of the nylon outer layer smell doesn't become noticeable until about 15 large pees (without washing).

23 hours ago, sdsx373 said:

I am living with parents and want to try cloth pissing but I can't find a way to hide it from my parents. They do all the laundry and they would probably find out the smell. What can I do?

Obviously we don't know too much about you, and not being judgemental either.  But since you're on an 18+ site we'll assume that's you.

I'm guessing you have a laundry basket or baskets around the house, and at the moment your parents take care of anything you put in there... Perhaps it's time to start 'adulting' and putting your own stuff into the washing machine?  Perhaps gradually get into the habit of doing your own washing before parents get to it - "I wanted to wear these jeans again so I thought I'd give them a quick wash..."

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

No matter how quickly whatever you wet dries they will begin to smell after awhile. 

Please don't misunderstand, I not being a preachy old guy , but if possible you may want to consider doing your own laundry at least  if you are wetting.  It will go a long way towards you not getting caught . However, I know logistically it may not be possible without notice especially if you have siblings or people always around.

I faced that situation in my late teens. I had to try  putting first toilet paper , and later a wash cloth over my penis, just so I could enjoy the wetting sensation. The toilet paper, my first attempt, was too lame. So I started wrapping myself in a wash cloth, which I could easily rinse and drop  in the laundry basket. Not much , but it was a start and better than nothing. My parents would lose their mind if I wet my pants accidently let alone on purpose.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
22 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Obviously we don't know too much about you, and not being judgemental either.  But since you're on an 18+ site we'll assume that's you.

I'm guessing you have a laundry basket or baskets around the house, and at the moment your parents take care of anything you put in there... Perhaps it's time to start 'adulting' and putting your own stuff into the washing machine?  Perhaps gradually get into the habit of doing your own washing before parents get to it - "I wanted to wear these jeans again so I thought I'd give them a quick wash..."

I agree with this. Don't know your living situation but presumably you're an adult by nature of being on this site but you should have some agency and be able to do your own laundry, even if it's infrequently. This isn't judgmental either, just worried about your autonomy. 

That being said you can always wash clothes in the sink or shower to get the pee out, dry in a closet or something and then throw it in the laundry like usual. I don't have in unit laundry so my clothes wetting isn't as easy as it used to be since I can't just immediately throw it into the washer nor do I want to be carrying a bag full of smelly wet clothes to the crowded laundromat. So I do it this way, takes a little more planning but allows me to do it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/18/2021 at 8:49 PM, Girllikespee said:

When I lived with family I would pee in old panties before throwing them away.

i did this too. if my mother noticed that i had less underwear than before i would just say i kept bleeding on them during my period and tossed them.

but really, you could start doing your own laundry. i'm sure that your family wouldn't mind the help, lol