Plans to piss on my bed - suggestions?

19 minutes ago, peeslut420 said:

I don't think I'm gonna leave the sheets on it, but I definitely intend to soak this mattress before the end of the night. I sat on a corner of it and peed a little bit on it (photo of the small puddle included), it felt nice but my bladder wasn't very full. I think I'll have a few beers before seeing if I can piss while cumming with a toy. Then I'll see what other creative ideas I can come up with. I don't plan on peeing in the toilet until after I take it out for the trash tonight, the mattress is my toilet for the night.

pud.jpg

So hot 🔥 would love to see the updates as the night goes on and the mattress gets more and more covered 😍

4 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

So hot 🔥 would love to see the updates as the night goes on and the mattress gets more and more covered 😍

I'll be sure to update here throughout the evening. I'm currently working on a beer and a water, I'm gonna keep drinking fluids and holding it until the need to piss is urgent before I go again.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, peeslut420 said:

I'll be sure to update here throughout the evening. I'm currently working on a beer and a water, I'm gonna keep drinking fluids and holding it until the need to piss is urgent before I go again.

Definitely worth seeing if you can turn the whole mattress the darkened wet colour! 

On 2/18/2021 at 7:51 AM, peeslut420 said:

I've wanted to try playing with myself in bed while pissing all over it for awhile now, but I don't like dealing with mess on absorbent surfaces that can't be easily cleaned, so I've never done it. However, I recently got a new mattress, so I'm thinking I might as well fulfil my fantasy before throwing the old one away. I've only got one shot at this, so does anyone have any suggestions for positions to piss in, how to cover as much of the bed as possible, etc?

I'm old school... squatting from a corner and be sure of full bladder first!

• 2 weeks later...