Caught by my neighbor, YIKES!!!

Wow! My mind is racing with all the possibilities you raise here. What's your current thinking about what to do? One thing's for sure: your relationship with your female neighbour has permanently changed!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Wow! My mind is racing with all the possibilities you raise here. What's your current thinking about what to do? One thing's for sure: your relationship with your female neighbour has permanently changed!

Yea, I'm not sure what to do, honestly. My neighbor does have the next move and I hope it's in my favor!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, hank23 said:

No I haven't... still a little apprehensive! I've just decided to pee in my sink for now!!

If she didn't tell she definitely did it for a reason. You should try making sure her husband isn't around and then getting caught again. Maybe try looking up at her window the next time you pee. The way you made it sound is that she had a thing for it, not that she was really asking for you to stop. Maybe ask her to join the next time you let her catch you. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yes, it sounds like it could have been worse. Like the classic "what the f...k are you doing..., how can you..." kind of full volume screaming. The one when the whole entire street is watching you.

She said, it is not the first time she noticed you, so maybe she enjoyed the show a little bit. Who knows. The ladies mind is working differently, but this is why we love them. 

Anyways it's time to find a new spot and carefully take a look around. 

• Like 1
On 2/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, Mr. Whizz said:

If she didn't tell she definitely did it for a reason. You should try making sure her husband isn't around and then getting caught again. Maybe try looking up at her window the next time you pee. The way you made it sound is that she had a thing for it, not that she was really asking for you to stop. Maybe ask her to join the next time you let her catch you. 

Not sure I want to go this route just yet. I'm going to see how she acts towards me the next time we cross paths. That will tell me a lot...

• 2 months later...

Wow! I did *not* expect things to turn out like that! Have fun while it lasts - sounds like you have found someone at just the right time for them. Who would have thought it, eh?

• Agree 1

Wow,  First time I've read this thread and as I was reading through it when you were at the what to do stage, I was thinking you really need to follow this up as she obviously wasn't offended by it and it seemed that she had been deliberately watching out for you.

Then I read the next part where she had been waiting for you and - what a result!   You couldn't have wished for anything better and this is the sort of thing that is normally reserved for the fiction section.   So, it sounds like you have struck it very lucky and I hope you get lots of fun going forwards.

Now I'm tempted to go and piss where my neighbour can see.....