Couples walk through the woods

As ever @Sophie, another superb true tale. 

Whilst for me naughty indoor locations are the main interest, and my outdoor preferences tend to be the brazenly public ones in full and deliberate exhibitionist view, your descriptive skills bring all the action alive and are a joy to read. You build beautiful pictures in my mind.

Your husband is a lucky guy to get to witness all this.

Were he to join this forum he'd get a load of backslapping from the other guys for being the main man who has struck lucky. 

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Woods, desert, parking lots, behind the car, off the edge of the deck (where I can watch Bonnie pee closeup) we often take a whiz together. 

That often leads to further romantic activities.

Love love love your attention to detail Sophie.

Well done.

Again.

You have all taken the time to reply to my story, so it's only fair I reply back!

On 2/16/2021 at 11:06 PM, Kupar said:

As always - such a lovely description of your adventures Sophie. Thanks for sharing them with us ❤️

Thank you very much! I'm starting to feel more comfortable with sharing what I think might be boring, so hopefully more in the future!

On 2/16/2021 at 11:32 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

You've got to love a wee in the woods. It's one of life's simple pleasures.

Oh absolutely. It's something so simple yet so enjoyable. The woods are one of my, if not my favourite places to pee.

On 2/17/2021 at 8:44 PM, steve25805 said:

As ever @Sophie, another superb true tale. 

Whilst for me naughty indoor locations are the main interest, and my outdoor preferences tend to be the brazenly public ones in full and deliberate exhibitionist view, your descriptive skills bring all the action alive and are a joy to read. You build beautiful pictures in my mind.

Your husband is a lucky guy to get to witness all this.

Were he to join this forum he'd get a load of backslapping from the other guys for being the main man who has struck lucky. 

Thank you so much Steve! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed my writing. I am a very lucky lady to have someone to share this with. He was going to join the forum but we decided against it because we enjioy sitting together and reading posts, and I was worried it might spoil that little thing we have.

On 2/17/2021 at 9:06 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Woods, desert, parking lots, behind the car, off the edge of the deck (where I can watch Bonnie pee closeup) we often take a whiz together. 

That often leads to further romantic activities.

Love love love your attention to detail Sophie.

Well done.

Again.

Thank you very much 🙂 It's not often I pee outside really and definitely not as exciting as the places you listed, but I do enjoy the occasional outdoors wee with my husband, and yes they often lead to further activities for me too 🙂

• Like 2

I'm somewhat late to the party - hopefully you're very well aware what effect every one of your true accounts has on me.

As always a beautiful and heady mix of reality, natural warmth, brilliant description and gentle jealousy (on my part) of your husband.  Anything else will pretty much be duplication of everything I say every time....  But still applies every time.

• Love 2
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm somewhat late to the party - hopefully you're very well aware what effect every one of your true accounts has on me.

As always a beautiful and heady mix of reality, natural warmth, brilliant description and gentle jealousy (on my part) of your husband.  Anything else will pretty much be duplication of everything I say every time....  But still applies every time.

Thank you very much, it means a lot to me! ❤️

• Love 1

Well iam very late to that party, as usual lol

What a lovely way to spend the afternoon with your loving husband Sophie. Your writing truly is great, very descriptive and easy reading, as always. 

Thanks again for sharing such a lovely moment between your husband and you with us

• Like 1