Do girls have to deal with stray streams running down your bum and thighs?

On 2/17/2021 at 10:57 AM, Relevantcucumber said:

Yes, sometimes I'll have a nice tidy stream and sometimes itll fall like a waterfall and cascade everywhere. I guess for me it depends how I'm squatting, and if my lips are blocking the stream somehow... I'll do some research and come back 😂

Looking forward to knowing your research results. 

when you say “sometimes,” how often is it exactly? And when you say “everywhere,” do you mean your bum cheeks, thighs, or else?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 8:44 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I think it's to do with position and angle as this happens to me when I pee sitting on a toilet but not when I squat and pee on the ground. 

Interesting, would you mind sharing some more details? Like what position on the toilet makes you wet yourself the most? And where do you usually get stray streams, bums, thighs, or else?

• Hot 1
On 2/20/2021 at 2:32 PM, Eliminature said:

Only whilst sitting. When I stand, it shoots right out with the strength and distance  of a man. I get the odd spot trickling onto the floor between my feet but not much. 

Wow, since you pee so powerfully when standing, I assume your stream must also be quite powerful when sitting? Which is interesting because I thought most women who have stray streams running down bums or thighs have a weak stream, since it goes to the side when not shooting forward with enough force. 

Do you get stray streams when sitting only toward the end, or do they run stray the whole time you’re peeing?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
44 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Not on my bottom and thighs, but sometimes it tapers towards my outer labia a little towards the end. My outer labia then gets wet with wee. In which case, I wipe it with paper. 

I never need to wipe when I stand because it mainly shoots forward, though I sometimes need a shake.

Delightfully described thanks!

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Not on my bottom and thighs, but sometimes it tapers towards my outer labia a little towards the end. My outer labia then gets wet with wee. In which case, I wipe it with paper. 

I never need to wipe when I stand because it mainly shoots forward, though I sometimes need a shake.

Oooh, that's cute.  How do you shake?  Twerking?  Jumping Jacks?  Do you grab yourself like a man and wiggle your labia?  Or do you twiddle your lips with your index finger like a ukelele?  

Regardless, that's why women should pee standing - you won't have to wipe. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 4:40 AM, Sophie said:

When sitting down on the toilet it's very rare I have a stray stream, however when squatting all bets are off. Sometimes it's nice and neat, other times I get a wet backside. 

My friend is the opposite, she almost always gets trickles running off her bum while she is sitting on the toilet. 

When you say squat, do you mean high squat as over the toilet, or do you mean a low squat using a hole-on-the-floor squatting toilet?

I ask because I assume a low squat would more likely get you a wet backside because pee can run down your bums since they are lower. Is that your experience?

Edited by Masseur Messy
  • Like 1

I think most, but not all of the ladies discussing stray streams here have already voted in the poll below, but I'm wondering if accounting for stray streams impacted what your most-used methods of peeing in public were? The poll is almost a dead tie, so hard to know from the data till we get more responses.

• Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 4:40 AM, Sophie said:

When sitting down on the toilet it's very rare I have a stray stream, however when squatting all bets are off. Sometimes it's nice and neat, other times I get a wet backside. 

My friend is the opposite, she almost always gets trickles running off her bum while she is sitting on the toilet. 

Sounds like you and this friend are on intimate terms, at least about peeing 🤣. Since you know so much about her peeing details, do you know how wet a backside she can get? Do the trickles run down both her butt cheeks, and do they only do that toward the end? (And of course I wonder about these in your case as well!)

• Like 1