• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Ooh I have lots: against a wall or a tree to leave a mark, especially if there’s concrete or something for the piss to accumulate, but, really, anywhere I can be slightly discreet. Under water, like in the sea or pool, letting it flow in complete silence. Into water, like a river or a lake.

Do you have any favorite indoor places?

• Love 2
Just now, Mark3981 said:

Do you have any favorite indoor places?

I’m usually too much of a good boy 😇 to spray it all over the floor where someone else has to clean up after me, and I don’t want to have to clean it up myself. If I’m in a public toilet that’s already messy I will get less bothered about whether my aim’s any good. (Does a swimming pool count as indoors? I piss in communal showers pretty often, if that helps!)

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

I’m usually too much of a good boy 😇 to spray it all over the floor where someone else has to clean up after me, and I don’t want to have to clean it up myself. If I’m in a public toilet that’s already messy I will get less bothered about whether my aim’s any good. (Does a swimming pool count as indoors? I piss in communal showers pretty often, if that helps!)

Yea,  I usually feel guilty about it,  but indoors is the place I love the most so in order to satisfy my urges that's where it has to go. But,  unless it's a dirty public toilet,  like you said, I don't leave a mess for people to clean up but my piss has to go indoors! 

• Hot 3
12 minutes ago, Mark3981 said:

Yea,  I usually feel guilty about it,  but indoors is the place I love the most so in order to satisfy my urges that's where it has to go. But,  unless it's a dirty public toilet,  like you said, I don't leave a mess for people to clean up but my piss has to go indoors! 

You could, though. I mean, it’s a concrete floor, they’ll just have to hose it down. They’ll have to do that anyway, you could just unzip and whip out your beautiful big cock and spray it all over, nobody’s going to know it was you

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

You could, though. I mean, it’s a concrete floor, they’ll just have to hose it down. They’ll have to do that anyway, you could just unzip and whip out your beautiful big cock and spray it all over, nobody’s going to know it was you

Oh yes! I def pull my cock out and piss all over the walls and floors of bathrooms for the reasons you suggested and I love it! But,  I also love doing it in naughty places with carpets. And the guilt is a little higher there but I USUALLY try to clean up hehe

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, embruh said:

That looks like a different wall, but it was certainly wet enough by the time you’d finished spraying it down, using your uncut dick like nature intended 🥰 Look at that big puddle!

looks like you had a little play at the end, too

Edited by oliver2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

That looks like a different wall, but it was certainly wet enough by the time you’d finished spraying it down, using your uncut dick like nature intended 🥰 Look at that big puddle!

yeah it's a different wall but same night, got off the train busting for a piss and that's a well known pee spot for those getting off the train or for those parking in the car park. A few discarded tissues around but in the bushes, no visible pee stains

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:28 AM, oliver2 said:

Pissing in a well-used spot (as I could tell by scent!) at the roadside

9BBBC1A5-8960-45C1-B385-A6F3ED362246.gif

I love to piss in a "well-scented" area. One of my fav spots is in an alley,  and I can always tell when another guy has used it by the odor there.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:59 AM, oliver2 said:

Ooh I have lots: against a wall or a tree to leave a mark, especially if there’s concrete or something for the piss to accumulate, but, really, anywhere I can be slightly discreet. Under water, like in the sea or pool, letting it flow in complete silence. Into water, like a river or a lake.

I love pissing on a wall, especially a brick wall, and seeing a puddle form at the ground.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1