Which would you prefer: pee on or peed on?

Which would you most prefer to experience with your dream partner?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you most prefer to experience with your dream partner?

• Pee all over her?
    • Be peed all over by her?

You have your dream sexual partner with you, and she is well up for some golden shower fun. But, given the choice, which would you most like to experience - peeing on her or being peed on by her?

I voted to pee ON!

I am definitely a giver! hahahaha

You have voted to pee on. Thus far, everyone else has voted to be peed on.

Better start drinking loads...looks like your golden showering services are going to be in demand. :biggrin:

You have voted to pee on. Thus far, everyone else has voted to be peed on.

Better start drinking loads...looks like your golden showering services are going to be in demand. :biggrin:

I just subscribed to have bottled water delivered to my house every week *wink*

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I prefer to be peed on! I get more out of having someone peeing on me. I love the feel of the warm piss on my breasts, in my mouth, on my pussy and I'm particularly fond of having someone piss on my ass! Thinking about all that makes me hot. I need to be excused for a couple of minutes!! Now, where's BOB?

• 7 years later...

Great when threads like this get resurrected after a few years.  I'm going to go with the trend of being peed upon.

In my 'real' other life, it seems like a lot of decision making defaults to me - "where do you want to go this weekend?", "what would you like for dinner?", "what movie do you want to watch?"   all seem to come with a slightly non-committal and vague 'whatever you want'.  Actually what I want is for someone just for a change to take charge, take the reigns and just give me a straight answer.

In the fantasy land of this site that means me handing over the position of power - pin me down and unleash a very full and very much needed release over me.  Once we've got that out of the way I've got no objections to being ordered to return the favour, although the idea doesn't fill me with the same amount of excitement as being on the receiving end.  

• Agree 1

I'm with @gldenwetgoose in the main. A difference is that I have been peed on a fair few times (and is it absolutely wonderful), but except in a pretty limited way (in the shower) haven't explored the me-on-her arrangement and I would really like to do it. I accept it's highly unlikely to happen because K doesn't want it, but this is a question about an ideal pee partner in a fantasy / parallel universe, so in that situation I would love to give it a go. 

But I still answered the poll question with "being peed on" lol

Sexually speaking, I’m only attracted to males, but I’d like to answer anyways lol. 
I used to say I was pretty 50/50 on my likeness of being peed on and peeing on someone, but I’ve recently realized I do lean towards liking to pee on someone else more. It’s still hot as hell to be peed on don’t get me wrong, but being the one that was holding it in and finally being able to release it, and release on someone that also finds it erotic makes me throb at the thought of it. It’s an amazing feeling.

• Like 1

Well here's an interesting thing. In my earlier comment on this thread I said "except in a pretty limited way (in the shower) haven't explored the me-on-her arrangement and I would really like to do it. I accept it's highly unlikely to happen because K doesn't want it, but this is a question about an ideal pee partner in a fantasy / parallel universe, so in that situation I would love to give it a go."

This evening we gave it a go. K was up for it, so she stripped off, stood in the shower (which is an over-the-bath type) and I stood up on the sides and peed all over her (from the neck down - those were her rules). Did she hate it? No. Not at all. Did she enjoy it? Not particularly, but she said it wasn't unpleasant, and she was, bless her, complimentary about the power I achieved when I hosed down her breasts (I love her!).

Now, did I enjoy it? Hell yes! And it got me hard as I peed! But does it compare with the pleasure of being peed on by her? In no way. That is far, far more pleasurable. For me at least, and I think for K too.

• Love 1

This is one of those unanswerable questions.  Both are on my bucket list but I've had no opportunity to try so I can't say that I have a preference.

In my fantasies, it's always both because just one seems like a power game I don't want to play.  Obviously, if the situation ever arises in real life, I'll "go with the flow".  😎

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 11:06 AM, Peewee123 said:

I like to pee on my partner but don’t really like being peed on. I would consider it in the shower, sea, pool or bath though. 

So just wetting in the water or would you prefer being peed on while you were in those places?

Just now, Jar351 said:

So just wetting in the water or would you prefer being peed on while you were in those places?

I’d rather do the peeing, but if my partner really wanted to pee on me then I’d rather it was somewhere “clean” if that makes sense.