Naughty piss on carpeted communal stairs

Awesome, i like this kind of naughtyness. Having a carpeted staircase right at your door sounds way too nice, you are very lucky haha! I can totally empathize with you, this mix of excitement and arousal in that situation. Thanks for sharing this!

I guess this wasn't the last time this carpet got soaking wet 😅

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

People have definitely pissed there before. Guys I'd say as you can see the piss stains on the skirting board where they've pissed up the wall in the corner. Fortunately there's a window just above which I've opened to make sure there's no smell but despite people clearly using it as a toilet I've never noticed a smell. I must say I'm disappointed never to have caught anyone in th act to enjoy the show.

U have any pictures 

1 hour ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

So this morning I really wanted to do my morning piss on carpet but I rarely piss on my own (and certainly never the first pee of the day) as I'm a clean freak. I have a pair of leggings with a hole in the crotch so I put them on and headed to the carpeted stairway of the flats I live in. There's one particular corner that's hidden from view and you'd be able to hear people coming in time to stop. I headed to that corner and squatted with my back to the corner, facing outwards. I opened my legs and pissed onto the carpet through the hole in my leggings. I could hear my pee hissing in the early morning silence and see the darkening patch on the carpet where my pee was soaking in. I finished, stood up and headed back into my flat. I took my leggings off and satisfied myself thinking of the naughtiness of what I'd just done.

Let me come and watch you next time I live in the uk 😬

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fire said:

U have any pictures 

No. I tend not to take photos or videos when I'm pissing somewhere as public as that. I could get away with being drunk or caught short but I'd have a hard time trying to explain my way out of filming myself taking a piss if anyone did happen to catch me. 

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

So this morning I really wanted to do my morning piss on carpet but I rarely piss on my own (and certainly never the first pee of the day) as I'm a clean freak. I have a pair of leggings with a hole in the crotch so I put them on and headed to the carpeted stairway of the flats I live in. There's one particular corner that's hidden from view and you'd be able to hear people coming in time to stop. I headed to that corner and squatted with my back to the corner, facing outwards. I opened my legs and pissed onto the carpet through the hole in my leggings. I could hear my pee hissing in the early morning silence and see the darkening patch on the carpet where my pee was soaking in. I finished, stood up and headed back into my flat. I took my leggings off and satisfied myself thinking of the naughtiness of what I'd just done.

I need friends like you

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1